Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default I am not Angelina for world to give me gifts" - Minissha Lamba

Follow us on Social Media

So for all these years the rest of the world thought and believed in the saying 'Diamonds are a girl's best friend'. So if that's the case, Minissha Lamba would be really upset with her long lasting friend/s. It's less than 48 hours and Minissha Lamba is still fried - bheja fried for what people and the media have blown out of proportion.

Even the latest Amul hoardings have taken her case, but before that it was the twittersphere that went berserk on her detention news. While some called her irresponsible, others seemed to be worried and concerned; some blamed her for false advertising while the others wanted to know the truth. Our very own Shobha De too voiced her opinion which the actress didn't take it that well.

And in between all these things, a journalist like me could only pick up the phone, call Lamba and do an exclusive 'no holds barred' interview. The customs definitely must've followed the Veni, Vidi, Vici path. Don't worry Mini, we've got your back!So, you thought you could bring anything and everything with you and clearly make it through the customs? Well, I guess you can bring whatever you want as long as your paper work is in order. That's the impression I had and I have.
    ...being a human...