Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Some of Confusing English
05-17-2011, 08:15 AM #1
Some of Confusing English
1. If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?
2. Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?
3. If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?
4. If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes?
5. Why the man who invests all your money called a broker?
6 If horrific means to make horrible, does terrific mean to make terrible?
7 Why is it called building when it is already built?
8 If a book about failures doesn't sell, is it a success?
9 If you're not supposed to drink and drive, then why do bars have parking lots?
10 If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times, does he become disoriented?
11 If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?? Human ??
12 If working hours are meant for working, then why are you reading this??...being a human...