Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    I Love ALLAH www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Lahore, Pakistan
    Posts
    802

    T

    Default >| Sigg For dR ~KottoRocking~ |<

    Follow us on Social Media








    I trust cigratte more than a girl.
    It will damage my lungs but will never break my heart ;-)


  2. #2
    dR Founders www.desirulez.org
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,511

    T

    Default

    good work man, ur doing good with the fonts... just work on the backgrounds

    look at other people`s work and try copying the same! it helps



  3. #3
    The Creator :) www.desirulez.org
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    11,198

    T

    Default

    good job






  4. #4

    Default

    lukz khatarnaak ... ur doing good

    but i disagree wid abhi here ....dont copy the same plz...just get inspired by other's work n do ur own thing :rolleyes:




    ()

  5. #5
    I Love ALLAH www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Lahore, Pakistan
    Posts
    802

    T

    Default

    Strongly agreed with Peachy
    Last edited by PєαнуLιισυѕ✿ܓ; 05-13-2011 at 07:09 PM. Reason: my spelling :D ... itz peachy not peechy :P
    I trust cigratte more than a girl.
    It will damage my lungs but will never break my heart ;-)


  6. #6
    dR Founders www.desirulez.org
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,511

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PєαнуLιισυѕ✿ܓ View Post
    lukz khatarnaak ... ur doing good

    but i disagree wid abhi here ....dont copy the same plz...just get inspired by other's work n do ur own thing :rolleyes:
    lol, i told him to copy because it will only help him get better. When he starts to duplicate people`s work, he will start thinking abt how the original work was made... and this thinking would make his work look better. I just said it so he could practice it a bit.. just like what i told bidz in this thread: http://www.desirulez.net/showcase/12...tml#post332877

    you know what why dont you try to make the exact thing too? lets see how close you come to what i made...



  7. #7

    Default

    aww i knw wht u meant .. but he wud not understand tht na ... he will be thinking of copying cuz u said copy ....say thingz in detail...some ppl r not intelligent lyk me here .... for e.g ..he still didnt get whtz wrong with the nida's sig he made ....

    sowwie... i didnt mean nething against u...





    ()

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by αвнι View Post

    you know what why dont you try to make the exact thing too? lets see how close you come to what i made...
    is this for me ?




    ()

  9. #9
    dR Angels www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ..in my own beautifuL worLd =)
    Posts
    1,532

    T

    Default

    nice work


  10. #10
    dR Founders www.desirulez.org
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,511

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PєαнуLιισυѕ✿ܓ View Post
    aww i knw wht u meant .. but he wud not understand tht na ... he will be thinking of copying cuz u said copy ....say thingz in detail...some ppl r not intelligent lyk me here .... for e.g ..he still didnt get whtz wrong with the nida's sig he made ....

    sowwie... i didnt mean nething against u...


    lol alright, i'll elaborate myself next time.

    Quote Originally Posted by PєαнуLιισυѕ✿ܓ View Post
    is this for me ?
    lol no, its for our xpert



 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •