New Arrivals

T

Post Undertaker's WWE Status

Follow us on Social Media

According to The Wrestling Observer, it's being said that most people within WWE consider The Undertaker to be retired. As we reported several days ago, this is one of the reasons why Michelle McCool decided to leave WWE, in order to spend more time with her husband.

While sources close to The Undertaker are not ruling out the possibility of him working a match at next year's WrestleMania, the feeling right now is that he will not compete in a match until then. It's being said that The Undertaker is in far worse condition physically than is being lead on, and there is an expectation that The Undertaker will win a match at WrestleMania 28 and then retire from WWE with a 20-0 'Mania record.

Makes sense.

As much as it hurts to say this, I must agree that it is time for him to take his leave and embrace the wonderful legacy that he has created.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by BarelyCreative View Post
    Makes sense.

As much as it hurts to say this, I must agree that it is time for him to take his leave and embrace the wonderful legacy that he has created.

I agree, the guy has done everything and is no doubt a Hall of Famer. If the WM that past is his last one, I am more that fine with it.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

I kind of expected something like this, Undertaker has messed up his shoulders so badly that doctors can't even operate on them to fix them. I don't blame him at all for wanting to retire.
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

End of an era for a true legend. As he said once a while ago 'I have fought the best, and I've beat the best.' The guy has been through more insane matches than anyone I can think of, including Shawn Michaels and Edge. 'Taker's legacy will never ever be matched. There is and there will never be anyone like him again and I feel privelaged to have watched the majority of his career. He will always be my fave WWF/E superstar, and more than that, the man is a bit of a personal hero. I will miss him, but I'd rather he retire now while he can still get about reasonably well than take one risk too many and have something break this truly legendary man. Damn how I'm gonna miss the sound of that bell tolling.