Results 1 to 2 of 2
01-19-2009, 03:26 AM #1
ten things not to say on your Anniversary
10. I stopped caring about anniversaries when you stopped caring about cooking.
9. Today is our what?
8. Okay, letís celebrate, but do we have to celebrate together?
7. I thought we only celebrated important events?
6. You can celebrate anniversaries with your next husband.
5. You donít like what I pick out, so I thought why bother.
4. I got you a present worth a dollar for every time you were nice to me this year. Hereís a $5 gift certificate for McDonaldís.
3. If you want me to pretend like I care about our anniversary, I will.
2. You want to go out to dinner? Okay, okay, Iíll take you to Pizza Hut if itíll shut ya up.
1. I thought you only had to celebrate anniversaries while you were still in love.
01-19-2009, 05:00 AM #2
hahahha lol woow harshness!TFS
THnx so much Falu!!! So HOT!