Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Arrow Eyeliner Mistakes To Avoid

Follow us on Social Media

1. Do not use greasy or slick pencils to line the lower lashes; they smear and smudge.

2. Do not use brightly colored pencils or eyeshadows to line the eye; they are distracting and automatically look like too much makeup. All you'll see is the color and not your eye.

3. Do not extend the eyeliner beyond the corner of the eye (no wings).

4. Do not make the eyeliner the most obvious part of the eye-makeup design.

5. Do not line the inside rim of the lids, between the lash and the eye itself; it is messy and can be unhealthy for the cornea.

6. If you do use pencil to line the eye, apply a small amount of eyeshadow over your pencil eyeliner to help set it and keep it from smearing.

7. Do not apply thick eyeliner to small or close-set eyes.

8. Do not use eyeshadow as eyeliner unless you use the proper brush (one with a small, precise, fine-tipped point).

9. Do not line the eye with a circle of dark or bright color. Both are too obvious and create an eyeglass-style circle around the eye.

10. Do not overblend, spilling your eyeliner onto the skin under the lower lashes; that makes dark circles look worse

dR Angels www.desirulez.net

T

omg cool nice to noe thnx! lol at the ranbir n sonam siggie!!!!!!haha wow

THnx so much Falu!!! So HOT!

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

thnxz payal

3. Do not extend the eyeliner beyond the corner of the eye (no wings).
    i wouldn't say "do not".. if you're eye makeup is simple (neutral lid with a slightly darker crease) you can rock the cat eyeliner with elegance really well

5. Do not line the inside rim of the lids, between the lash and the eye itself; it is messy and can be unhealthy for the cornea.
    if you aren't going to line the rim then you shouldn't use bottom eyeliner at all, there's always a "something missing" effect.. however lining the rim is normally a MUST do because it really brings out the eye and completes the look. if you use a proper eyeliner you won't need to worry about it being messy.

8. Do not use eyeshadow as eyeliner unless you use the proper brush (one with a small, precise, fine-tipped point).
    angle brush is the best for this, such as MAC brush 266

10. Do not overblend, spilling your eyeliner onto the skin under the lower lashes; that makes dark circles look worse
    if you have dark circles don't do it. but if you don't have dark circles, don't be afraid to do it slightly with a nice smokey eye

sorry girls, if you're wondering why i'm being such a critic, it's because it's my occupation lol i'm a makeup artist. i thought i'd just give you all some tips

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by charmz View Post
    thnxz payal

Charmiez..if u Need more tips on MAkeup..COme to me..