Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Angry The Official Michael Cole RANT Board

Follow us on Social Media

Since my other one got locked I've made this one This is the The Official Michael Cole RANT Board. i will post my feelings/Rants on how how Michael Cole is ruining Raw and Smackdown and you guys can add your comments too

Ok first things first I loved April 25th Monday Night raw. cole finally got a taste of what awaits him at extreme rules. was anyone else laughing when JR sucker punched cole it was my favorite part and to have Cole mumble the rest of the show was priceless I can't wait until Sunday. I cried a little when it was announced that Jack swagger was drafted to Raw. good riddance to bad rubbish if vince wasn't punishing Jack he is now
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

T

I was really upset that Swagger got Drafted to Raw. Means we'll have to put up with more of this BS for a while. Tbh tho another 'real' wrestler needs to get involved, it's stretching credibility as it is that Swagger gets taken out by King fairly easily. They need someone else to step in on King/JR's behalf and make it more even.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Skorsis View Post
    I was really upset that Swagger got Drafted to Raw. Means we'll have to put up with more of this BS for a while. Tbh tho another 'real' wrestler needs to get involved, it's stretching credibility as it is that Swagger gets taken out by King fairly easily. They need someone else to step in on King/JR's behalf and make it more even.
    that would be great but who?? Cena would be great but he has his own problems maybe the big show since he got drafted to raw also

T

Friday night smackdown apirl 29
    Cole was annoying throughout the show but i find it hilarious that Cole can spout all that trash talk with a huge black eye. I mean i don't know about any one else but i was giggling and pointing every time they did a close up of his face. I found that having Cole in the background was distracting during the Sin Cara/ Swagger match. The Oh Shit look on cole's face was priceless when Sin Cara dive bombed Swagger from the top rope I can't wait until Sunday I also feel bad for the pepole who have there view blocked because of all the crap in Coles "Colemine" I've seen high school lockers with less junk in it

T

I just want one of the Divas to ***** slap him he's so rude to them.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

T

MICHEAL COLE IS BEST HEEL WWE HAS EVER PRODUCED IN PG ERA !!!! !! HIS ORANGE TRUNKS ARE SO HILARIOUS I LOVE MICHEAL COLE FOR ENTARTAINING BUT NOWADAYS HE IS MORE ANNOYING !!! HIS REPULSIVE NATURE shud get a proper direction from WWE`S CREATIVE TEAM otherwise he will b us!!
    Last edited by supersiddh; 05-01-2011 at 08:02 PM.
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

T

Quote Originally Posted by supersiddh View Post
    MICHEAL COLE IS BEST HEEL WWE HAS EVER PRODUCED IN PG ERA !!!! !! HIS ORANGE TRUNKS ARE SO HILARIOUS I LOVE MICHEAL COLE FOR ENTARTAINING BUT NOWADAYS HE IS MORE ANNOYING !!! HIS REPULSIVE NATURE shud get a proper direction from WWE`S CREATIVE TEAM otherwise he will b us!!
    Announcers make bad heels period especially ones with self inflated egos who who think there better then every one else. Cole has no business being in the ring. He has no in ring talent Jack Swagger does all the work and Cole takes advantage and his mic skills leave something to be desired. Cole was Entertaining for about two seconds and that was when this whole thing started. as of right now its not funny or entertaining any more he has made Raw and Smack down unbarable to watch with the sound on and I'm sure that I'm not the only one who thinks so. he needs to stick to his day job and stop living vicariously through Jack Swagger
    Oh and compared to real Heels like HHH, the undertaker,The rock, Stone cold steve austin Cole is a light weight wanna be Even the Miz , Del Rio, R-Truth are better heels than cole. on a scale of 1-10 1 being minion and 10 being pure evil cole ranks a 0
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 05-01-2011 at 11:39 PM.

T

Quote Originally Posted by lothaer View Post
    I just want one of the Divas to ***** slap him he's so rude to them.
    Me too I feel bad for them he always interrupts their matches Eve cam the closest to doing just that it took three or four guards to pull her off of the Colemine

T

Quote Originally Posted by Cenas#1fangirl View Post
    Me too I feel bad for them he always interrupts their matches Eve cam the closest to doing just that it took three or four guards to pull her off of the Colemine
    imagine IF KARMAH SLAPS MICHEAL COLE
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

T

That'd be friggin hilarious.

On Michael Cole though, I'd love Miz to kick the living hell out of him tbh. I'm really starting to like The Miz and kickin Cole's ass would be a sweet way to turn him. Or just to kick the hell outta him, I'm fine with both.

T

I think that would be great I think Cole has some bad karma head his way any way. I wouldn't blame any diva for going after him. he lost a lot of my respect when he made a crack about Beth Phoenix and Natalya being too fat to wrestle Kharma can sit on Cole for all i care

T

That'd be friggin hilarious.

On Michael Cole though, I'd love Miz to kick the living hell out of him tbh. I'm really starting to like The Miz and kickin Cole's ass would be a sweet way to turn him. Or just to kick the hell outta him, I'm fine with both.
    i would love for HHH to Pedigree him threw the announce table

T

I can't believe Cole got a legitimate win last night (Extreme Rules). It was bad enough he got the decision reversed at WM but now he gets a legit 3 count on JR?! This is getting out of hand now and someone needs to step up and make Jack Swagger a non-factor.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

T

I can't believe Cole got a legitimate win last night (Extreme Rules). It was bad enough he got the decision reversed at WM but now he gets a legit 3 count on JR?! This is getting out of hand now and someone needs to step up and make Jack Swagger a non-factor.

I really can't say anything bad about him for this....He won by the books. I don't like it, but he did it.

Though I will say this, that bubble wrap was hilarious.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    I really can't say anything bad about him for this....He won by the books. I don't like it, but he did it.

Oh yeah, I fully concede he got a legit win. I'm just fed up of his high and mighty 'unbeaten' bs that he spews every damn week and twice now he's come out of a PPV with a win. It's grating my nerves.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

T

Oh yeah, I fully concede he got a legit win. I'm just fed up of his high and mighty 'unbeaten' bs that he spews every damn week and twice now he's come out of a PPV with a win. It's grating my nerves.
    I know how ya feel guy. I really thought it was going to be the night that Cole was put in his place.

Now Cole and my Cole Miner friend are going to be bragging all week about this.

T

bottomline line is dat SOMEHOW COLE MANAGES TO WIN OVER LAWLAR i still like some jokes of COLE like 2 outa every 10 comments
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

T

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post

It was funny my 3 year old nephew loves popping bubble wrap that would have made his day it doesn't make me happy that Cole won but it will make his eventual defeat that much sweeter

T

your not the only one. maybe the Rock will give Cole the Rock bottom tonight. a girl can hope right at least i can be happy that Cena is the WWE champion
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 05-03-2011 at 12:15 AM.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Cenas#1fangirl View Post
    your not the only one. maybe the Rock will give Cole the Rock bottom tonight. a girl can hope right at least i can be happy that Cena is the WWE champion
    I wanted Miz to retain <.< >.>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast