dR Backup www.desirulez.mewww.desirulez.net

T

Default Would Annual Draft 2011 on Raw 4/25/11 Bring something Good for the Fans?

Follow us on Social Media

Guess What?? WWE’s Annual Draft is Next on Line scheduled for Raw’s edition of April 25 2011 (4/25/11), The entire roster of WWE Superstars and Divas will take part in the 2011 WWE Draft…Which You Can Watch live on ************ (Google it!!!) In a thrilling night of television, all WWE Superstars and Divas, including WWE Champion The Miz, John Cena, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Big Show, Alberto Del Rio and Sin Cara along with WWE Divas Champion Brie Bella, Eve and Kelly Kelly could be drafted to either RAW or SmackDown.
    After Monday Night’s momentous draft, John Cena could be on “Friday Night Smackdown,” which airs each week on Syfy at 8/7c and Rey Mysterio could be coming to MONDAY NIGHT RAW.
    The Annual WWE Draft is a chance to renew old rivalries or have WWE Superstars face off against each other for the very first time, bringing a new and fresh feel to each show.
    Every Possible outcome is possible in this Draft, Who Would You like to Exchange Brands? Share Your Thoughts on it and dont forget to Back your statement up….

Here is What Happened in 2010′s Draft

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

T

i think john cena should have gone to smackdown there`s nothing for him on raw he will againg get booed in rock`s birthday celebration , BUT none the less ALBERTOOO DELL RIOOOOOOO!!! ON RAW!!
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Raw can have Del rio as far as I'm concerned he can fade in to the background
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

T

A compleat list of todays second round draft picks

Drafted to Raw:
    2) Jack Swagger
    5) Kelly Kelly
    6) JTG
    10) Drew McIntyre
    12) Curt Hawkins
    13) Chris Masters
    15) Kofi Kingston
    19) Tyler Reks
    21) Beth Phoenix

Drafted to Smackdown:
    1) Daniel Bryan
    3) The Great Khali & Ranjin Singh
    4) Jimmy Uso
    7) Alicia Fox
    8) William Regal
    9) Yoshi Tatsu
    11) Natalya
    14) Jey Uso
    16) Ted DiBiase
    17) Tyson Kidd
    18) Tamina
    20) Alex Riley
    22) Sheamus

Note #20 what is the Miz going to do with out his buddy to beat up his opponents for him

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by Cenas#1fangirl View Post
    A compleat list of todays second round draft picks

Drafted to Raw:
    2) Jack Swagger
    5) Kelly Kelly
    6) JTG
    10) Drew McIntyre
    12) Curt Hawkins
    13) Chris Masters
    15) Kofi Kingston
    19) Tyler Reks
    21) Beth Phoenix

Drafted to Smackdown:
    1) Daniel Bryan
    3) The Great Khali & Ranjin Singh
    4) Jimmy Uso
    7) Alicia Fox
    8) William Regal
    9) Yoshi Tatsu
    11) Natalya
    14) Jey Uso
    16) Ted DiBiase
    17) Tyson Kidd
    18) Tamina
    20) Alex Riley
    22) Sheamus

Note #20 what is the Miz going to do with out his buddy to beat up his opponents for him
    Damn so that means the IC and US Title are in Smackdown now?

I'm not really sure about this Draft. I seems Raw got a good chunk of guys. But then again this may be a big opportunity for some Superstar to show their stuff and get a good push, like DiBiase and Tyson Kidd.

I'm hoping

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by cenas#1fangirl View Post
    raw can have del rio as far as i'm concerned he can fade in to the background
    stop disrespecting
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

T

alex riley drafted? i thought he was rehired as a secretary or something like that, according to the storyline

T

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBryant View Post
    alex riley drafted? i thought he was rehired as a secretary or something like that, according to the storyline
    I know but it will be fun to see what Alex Riley can do by himself

stop disrespecting
    I'm not disrespecting I just don't like the guy Raw has enough ego with the Miz so hopefully Del rio can mellow out a bit

Damn so that means the IC and US Title are in Smackdown now?
    yup something is funky I hope they don't plan on merging the IC and US championships

T

First off, I think the US Championship will be returning to Raw pretty soon, probably even as early as Extreme Rules. Secondly, I gotta say I like this Draft, Shaemus and Orton on SD is a masterstroke with the talent vacuum on SD atm. Macintyre, Rhodes and Kofi goin to Raw changes the whole landscape of Raw with so many new possible WWE Championship contenders. Sin Cara to SD was an interesting one, as I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see Rey vs SinCara. On the basis of this draft I see a big year for Shaemus and Macintyre in particular.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Skorsis View Post
    First off, I think the US Championship will be returning to Raw pretty soon, probably even as early as Extreme Rules. Secondly, I gotta say I like this Draft, Shaemus and Orton on SD is a masterstroke with the talent vacuum on SD atm. Macintyre, Rhodes and Kofi goin to Raw changes the whole landscape of Raw with so many new possible WWE Championship contenders. Sin Cara to SD was an interesting one, as I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see Rey vs SinCara. On the basis of this draft I see a big year for Shaemus and Macintyre in particular.
    Yup maybe Macintyre can finally live up to the "chosen one" motto that has been fallowing him around since he came to the wwe

T

Quote Originally Posted by Skorsis View Post
    First off, I think the US Championship will be returning to Raw pretty soon, probably even as early as Extreme Rules.

Called it