Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

T

Default Mukti Mohan in love with Karan Kundra

Follow us on Social Media

The buzz is that Mukti Mohan is dating the Creative of Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mukti Mohan who burnt the dance floor in Zara Nach Ke Dikha is no more single and is believed to be dating Ankur, one of the creatives with Balaji Telefilms.

A source says. "After Zara Nachke Dikha, Mukti got close to Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra and they used to hang-out a lot. Mukti got in touch with Ankur, the Creative of the show Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2, wherein Karan and Kritika are the lead. The four of them got along really well and used to spend time together. Recently we spotted Mukti and Ankur in a Suburban mall having a gala time together."

We contacted Mukti and she said, "We are good friends and there is nothing going on between us. Kritika, Karan, Ankur and I hang out together and have great fun."

On getting replaced as a host of Star Plus' upcoming show Just Dance, she says, "I don't know what the exact reason why I am not doing the show now. When asked, the Production House said that it was the channel's decision as they wanted an experienced host to do such a big show.

All we can say is, like the other couples in the industry, she has used the safest line 'we are just friends' to cover up the relation.
    ...being a human...

dR Angels www.desirulez.net

T

tfs