I Love ALLAH
    Lahore, Pakistan

Default How to Create Antimated GIFs in Photoshop

Follow us on Social Media

Step 1. Build a layered Photoshop file

The first thing you should do is to build a a layered Photoshop file. We are going to teach you step by step. Here is an example for creating an animated GIF in Photoshop. It has 7 layers.

Step 2. Build animation frames with layer visibility

Now you need to go to Windows > Animation to show Photoshop's animation palette. You can turn off visibility for all layers you do not want visible at the start time of your animation. With the layers you want visible turning on, you can add on a frame at a time. Now just see this rocket gif you need to reveal the countdown and the flame at the bottom of our rocket.

Step 3. Use Tween to build animation frames in Photoshop

Just as you see the countdown is complete, you need to create the illusion that our rocket ship is taking off. Here you are recommended to add one more frame. Select Rocket layer and move the rocket off the top of the image window.

For this purpose you had better go to
    Tween to set values in Tween.

Step 4. Adjust the timing

In this step you have to adjust the delay for each frame of the animation.

Step 5. Save the file as Animated GIF in Photoshop

An the end of the tutorial you need to export the animated GIF by going to File > Save for Web & Devices. Once you have done these you may like to drag the file into the browser.

Just see the animated GIF file you created. Do you think that it is not very difficult?

I trust cigratte more than a girl.
    It will damage my lungs but will never break my heart ;-)