Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Default The Undertaker's injuries/Undertaker's rival for Wrestlemania XXVIII

Follow us on Social Media

Will Deadman wrestle quickly after long, physical and tiring Wrestlemania match against Triple H?

What you think about Stone Cold Steve Austin as opponent for Undertaker next year on PPV in Miami, Florida?
    Maybe could be Brock Lesnar or Sting?
    I add an opinion that Steve Borden could be booked only for one match in WWE. It would be sensational match like John Cena vs. The Rock

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

What you think about Stone Cold Steve Austin as opponent for Undertaker next year on PPV in Miami, Florida?
    it cant be happen

If Undertaker want to have a challenge in improving his streak, must be for him somebody strong.
    Stone Cold wrestled many matches with Deadman and won many times. His Stunner is one of the best finishers of all-time.

more then likely The Undertaker is going take a long break and recup before he does any more wrestleing. Stone Cold is good but when was the last time he wrestled? he been out of the ring as long as the Rock has it will be 8 year when next years WM role around and he has a sweet job hosting Tough Enough so i would think that Vince would have to have a major brain fart to set up a Taker/stone cold match but we have an entire year to see I could be wrong *shrugs* it more likely that we will see another HHH/ taker match witch will make the taker's streak 20-0 and then the undertaker will retire undefeated
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 04-08-2011 at 12:37 AM.
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

Taker's Rotator Cuff is 'inoperable' apparently, so most of his signature moves are painful and damaging to perform (Chokeslam, Tombstone, Last Ride etc). I personally think he shouldn't come back. He has nothing to prove to anyone and 19-0 will never be beaten. He's already arguably the biggest legend in wrestling as it is now, one more match at 'Mania won't make any difference to that. His body is starting to fail him after all the injuries and I think it's time he listened to it. Undertaker will always be The Phenom and he will always be the unbeaten legend at WM, not to mention the amazing matches he's had in his career ('Taker vs Mankind HIAC anyone?). As much as I will hate to see him call it a day and I may very well get emotional when he comes out to tell us all that's it, he can't push his body any further. He will retire a legend wether he wrestles at next year's 'Mania or not. Plus, imo, there's no-one left in the WWE worthy of beating 'Taker now. To let someone like Cena or Orton or god forbid Del Rio etc beat him and end the streak now would be an insult.

I've seen a discussion about the successor of Undertaker. 19-0 is strong undefeated streak I see but nobody knows what will Taker do with himself. Is he going to improve to 20-0 or retire?
    You're right all... He should retire due to inoperable rotator cuff and too much damage in signature moves.
    You have seen at the Wrestlemania match that Taker only one time performed Chokeslam and Tombstone (1 time too).
    He finished that match by Hell's Gate and it was reported that No Holds Barred affected on him causing some injuries.

undertaker will go 20-0 and retire

Quote Originally Posted by Cenas#1fangirl View Post
    more then likely The Undertaker is going take a long break and recup before he does any more wrestleing. Stone Cold is good but when was the last time he wrestled? he been out of the ring as long as the Rock has it will be 8 year when next years WM role around and he has a sweet job hosting Tough Enough so i would think that Vince would have to have a major brain fart to set up a Taker/stone cold match but we have an entire year to see I could be wrong *shrugs* it more likely that we will see another HHH/ taker match witch will make the taker's streak 20-0 and then the undertaker will retire undefeated
    i agree with you