Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default All you wanted to know about 'Game'

Follow us on Social Media

For many, life is a game, but for a certain few, Game is life! Well, 'certain few' includes the likes of Abhishek Bachchan, Sarah Jane Dias, Boman Irani, Anupam Kher and gang! Game for starters, is the film that has everyone talking ever since the word go.For those in the know, say that, Game has got everything, right from its starcast, music, plot and the nail biting climax that will give the cinegoers edge of the seat entertainment.Bollywood Hungama brings you all that you wanted to know about Game and much more in this exclusive section.

Game is a story of 4 strangers (Neil Menon, OP Ramsay, Tisha Khanna and Vikram Kapoor) who have been invited by the reclusive Kabir Malhotra...

Maine Yeh Kab Socha Tha'. An urban contemporary love song with a modern day setting to it, 'Maine Yeh Kab Socha Tha' is a quintessential... More... News Anxious for a HitMausam, Ra.1, Game, Desi Boys, Rockstar, Ready for T SeriesSarah Jane Dias shoots for Pepsi commercial with Ranbir KapoorWill 'Dum Maaro Dum' shift ahead?Industry gupshupFirst look promo of Game to be showcased with No ProblemEros International announces release dates of Game and Zindagi Na Milegi DobaraAishwarya pays surprise visit to Abhishek'Game' on 21 Jan, 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara' April/May, 'Don 2' 23 Dec 2011 [NEWS] 01-06-2010DQE signs Asian broadcast deal with Turner for animated Iron Man Features "I am doing fewer films because I am quite picky" - Shahana Goswami Check Out: Abhishek, Kangna and Sarah Jane's look in Game"One line of Game caught my fancy" - Abhishek Bachchan"I was spell bound when I watched final edit of Game" - Abhishek Bachchan: Part 2"Game is an outright blessing" - Sarah Jane Dias"Game is a very twisted script" - Abhinay DeoPuja - Sarah in a rare beauty queen clashAbhishek-Kangna-Sarah shoot for Game's music video"We put together great cast but forget putting great script in place" - Abhinay DeoAsh-Kangna-Sarah in a 'game' of MayaCheck Out: Abhishek & Sarah Jane in a romantic song in GameReflections: 2011 - The year that will beIs Aamir responsible for moving ahead of Game?Reflections - Super six in charge of Bollywood today"Dhoom 3 is being scripted; Uday Chopra and I are the film's backbone" - Abhishek"Imran Khan and I became good friends during Delhi Belly" - Vir DasIndian gaming: Is it ready for localization?Groan-a ChopraFrom Crime to Rhyme!

...being a human...