Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Shweta Kawatra to enter Phulwa..

Follow us on Social Media

It will be Shweta Khwatra who will essay the role of the honest SSP in COLORS' Phulwa..

The pretty Shweta Kawatra will now be seen essaying the role of a strict and honest police official in COLORS and Swastik Pictures' Phulwa.

TellyBuzz had already reported that Mita Vashisht who was to play the role of the SSP had few date problems as she was busy shooting for a Hollywood project in Jaipur. The channel and production house have now gone in for a replacement, and the actress roped in is Shweta Khwatra who was last seen in SAB TV's Sonu Sweety.

Shweta will essay the role of SSP Amruta Tiwari who has been appointed to investigate the case of Chunni (Aarya) in the village. The SSP will get full support from the little girl Phulwa (Jannat Zubair Rahmani) in solving the case.

When contacted, Shweta confirmed the news to TellyBuzz saying, "This was a challenging role that came to me and I decided to take it up. It is a cameo of 12-15 episodes. I play the honest and no-nonsense SSP who will investigate the case of the girl who fell into the well".

Shweta has started shooting from today, and her entry is expected in a day or two
    ...being a human...