Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Sucheta Khanna steps in for Aashka Goradia in Comedy Ka Maha Muqabla.

Follow us on Social Media

After Sudesh Bhonsle coming in for Lahiri, Raveena ke Punters sees yet another replacement..

TellyBuzz had reported about Sudesh Bhonsle making it as a participant in Star Plus and Reliance Big Productions' Comedy Ka Maha Muqabla as a replacement to stand-up comedian Sudesh Lahiri.

Raveena ke Punters has suffered a double blow now with talented actress Aashka Goradia getting replaced!! Making her way into Raveena's team is Sucheta Khanna, who is presently seen in SAB TV's Lapataganj.

A little birdie tells us, "Sucheta got finalized over the weekend, and she has started rehearsing from today".

As for Aashka getting replaced, there are some mixed reactions coming across from the sets of the show.

Yet another source though claims that, "It is completely false that Aashka did not perform well. She was very good at her work, and the creative team had no problem whatsoever. We really cannot understand what brought about this replacement".

Sucheta Khanna who is making it into the team of Raveena Tandon as Aashka's replacement confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I have started rehearsing for Comedy Ka Maha Muqabla. I am looking forward to meeting Raveena; I have always loved her comic sense in movies like Andaz Apna Apna and am happy to be working with her".

We hear that Sucheta like Sudesh Bhonsle will be entering in the 5th episode of the show..

While it is a gain for Sucheta, we can only say that Aashka lost out on a golden opportunity to showcase her comic talent!
    ...being a human...