Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    dR Backup www.desirulez.mewww.desirulez.net

T

Default Wrestlemania card..Not looking good

Follow us on Social Media

ok you bring back the rock and then stone cold. Then you bring back more superstars like christian and evan bourne. But then you put on a match like 6 person mixed tag match? To be honest there's only two match i'm looking forward as of right now. And they are Undertaker v.s HHH and John Cena v.s Miz because i think the Miz will beat cena at wrestlemania.

I cannot wait to see cena lose at wrestlemania 1 on 1. And ofcourse to see what will Rock do at wrestlemania. Every other match is just not wrestlemania worthy. I kinda like alberto but he don't deserve what he's getting. He is just a new superstar. No one as of now care about del rio v.s edge. You can tell WWE is lame now because if they hadn't been they would of put a match like edge v.s christian in a tlc match. And most of these matches are singles match with no stipulation. Also wheres Money in the Bank match? The last couple of wrestlemanania I was mostly excited to see who will win the MITB but wm 26 was a disappoinment.

But now they got alot of superstars returned and available but no MITB . You got people like Christian, Evan Bourne, Dolph Ziggler, John Morrison, Jack Swagger, Daniel Bryan and more. Look at all these young superstars and imagine how they would shine at wrestlemania. idk about you guys but the only thing that's making me order this ppv is the rock.

Heres what the 4 main event at wrestlemania should of been...

John cena v.s The rock (WWE Championship match)
    Undertaker v.s Triple H (Streak v.s Career)
    Christian v.s Edge (TLC Match)
    MITB match (John Morrison, Evan Bourne, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Daniel Bryan, Sheamus) (keep it 6 again)

What are your thoughts on wrestlemania? What matches are you looking forward to and what not?

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

T

good information thanks

T

Del Rio vs rey mysterio would have been batter but all points are coverd , even i am deeply asd that this year there is no MITB match acutually that was i am looking forward for bcoz i am sereously not interested in UT VS HHH bcoz thats too late and lame , this year`s wrestlemania will bore me bcoz there ain`nt no MITB match nor a good competitor for UT but my del rio nvr dissappoints me, thats the only match after John Cena`s match i am intersted , as far as UT VS HHH is considered i will jaust watch last part of that match to see whether taker`s streak is broken or not,,,,main thing will b after wm27 BCOZ THE ROCK will b in raw KEVIN NASH WILL MAKE A RETURN , Plus there is JBL VS DEL RIO FUED on talks , so [email protected]& may b Boring but the wwe after that will be surely good as After WM27 the RAW ANONYMUS manager will also BE revealed !!!
    Last edited by supersiddh; 03-17-2011 at 09:35 AM.
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

T

Well i don't know what you guyz think but it is the best wm card after wm 2003
    and alot of people who had stop watching wwe are coming too .....and sidh i think del rio vs rey would 'nt sell much but on the other side rey vs cody is much and i think miz will win at wm show stopper if that would have been the case then miz would have been the person getting the beat down every week not cena ...........and undertaker vs hhh a match they already had 7 years ago at wm but they don't even talk about it..why bcz in wrestling biz after 7 years a new era start what ever happen 7 years ago will not be count!

T

you rock man.................

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

T

I think this year will be interesting. I'm looking forward to the King and Cole match. I want to see HHH vs Taker to see how that will play out. I think Orton vs Punk is going to be highly competitive. Cena vs Miz will be a blast. And Edge Vs Del Rio will be interesting. I was also hoping for Money in the bank, but it look like they may save it for its own Pay Per View event.

I'm sorry, I just don't see this Wrestlemania being a bore for me. A lot of the build up on Raw and Smackdown has been amping me up for the event.

T

yeah mr tray this year wm indeed have alot of build up and that is what making me pump up for it

Master of dR www.desirulez.net

T

Too long didn't read it

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

HHH will not beat the streak, simply due to the streak being so epic and there being no real build up to the match.
    The end of the streak would need ALOT stronger build up.
    No MITB due to the new Money in the Bank PPV.
    I'm not looking forward to Orton vs. Punk as it doesn't interest me at all.
    Honestly, they should have had Kane vs. Taker for the streak, since Kane buried him alive.
    HHH could have returned to face Sheamus at Wrestlemania, since he was the one who put him out of action (kayfabe).
    I like the Rey vs. Mysterio fued, though I think there could be more done with it.
    The Miz vs. Cena should be interesting, due to The Rock.
    The match I am most excited for is Cole vs. Lawler, as I believe Lawler will win and finally shut Cole up. I think if WWE book Cole to win, it'll be a huge disappointment, it'll be by unfair advantage (cheating/interfere etc.) and put a dampener on the event.
    Edge vs. Del Rio is looking good, since they built it up nicely. I'm a HUGE Edgehead, but I also enjoy Del Rio's wrestling and mic skills, so either way, I believe it'll be a great match.

T

ALbsolUtely Rite Mika i agree 100% With U Especially about edge vs del rio well said
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

T

i'm also agree with mika but only 50% why here is detail first its true that hhh will not be able to beat undertaker bcz if he be then building this streak this long will be useless and nxt i don't think streek will ever end he will retire undefeated may be nxt year, and no mitb ok for me their is a ppv for it so its ok and orton vs punk its been build up nice but the way orton punting every member of nexus every its making it look like that orton is gona win at wrestlemania and its true that kane bureid the undertaker alive but i think having there match at wm will not sell since they already have face each other twice and three time last year in a ppv.......yeah i was looking forward for hhh vs sheamus but that will not happen rey vs mysterio when did that happen its rey vs cody and its been good looking so far yeah i'm also looking forward for cena vs miz match bcz of rock .....and cole vs king its been build up so nice that its attracting people to watch it edge vs delrio going good i would have loved if it triple threat like del rio vs edge ve christon

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

T

Thanks

T

I'm glad there's no MITB match this year. I love the matches but to have a MITB match at Mania when it's got it's own PPV (1 match per brand too) would take the shine off it somewhat. Also, they don't want to go overboard with speciality matches because they have Extreme Rules a few weeks later. If I were in charge I would be inclined to reshuffle Extreme Rules away from WrestleMania so you can have more freedom to book stipulations at Mania but that's just me.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

This is my first Wrestlemania so I really don't have anything to compare it too but to tell you the truth I'm Excited to the Trish Stratus/Snookie/Jo Mo Vs Lay cool and Ziggler match. I'm looking foward to every match that they set up so far. it not going to be boring to me
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

T

I think this Mania could be a sleeper. If you compare it to previous events then the only "dream" match is probably the Triple H/Taker one. In saying that though, it's a pretty solid card overall. It wouldn't surprise me if this turned out to be the best Mania in years. We saw it with the Royal Rumble this year. You don't need to have the most amazing card to create an excellent event as long as you get the booking right.

New Arrivals

T

this is a very nice post, thank you mate.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by TerrierChad View Post
    You don't need to have the most amazing card to create an excellent event as long as you get the booking right.
    Only 8 post and yet all of them are pretty damn good and informative.

Well said.

Member www.desirulez.net

T

Very good picture thanks

T

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    Only 8 post and yet all of them are pretty damn good and informative.

Well said.
    Thank you, I try my best

T

hmm 10 days left

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast