Kal Ho Na Ho www.desirulez.net

T

Default "I've not yet seen Memento" - Asin

Follow us on Social Media

Her beauty is as pure as the water while her acting just blends her fire into it. She is a big name down south and even won the Filmfare Best Actress Award for two films. Now, she is all set to start her Bollywood innings by featuring opposite none other than Aamir 'Perfectionist' Khan in Ghajini. Folks, she is none other then the ever glowing beauty Asin.

This charming beauty was here on Bollywood Hungama's celeb chat, interacting with her fans and speaking about her debut Hindi film Ghajini. But, those of you, who have missed the treasured chance to chat with her can express relief as Bollywood Hungama brings you the exclusive chat excerpt with Asin!

Asin: Hi this is Asin on Bollywood Hungama.com...Finally I'm here. But I'm so sorry for the delay.

Depush: how are you doing today?
    Asin: Depush...I am fine thank you...running around with interviews.

Rakesh: You are looking amazing in Ghajini.
    Asin: Thanks Rakesh...I hope you like the movie

Nhik: how was it working with Aamir Khan?
    Asin: nhik...It has been an absolute pleasure working with a pucca professional like Aamir.
    Nhik: how was it working with Aamir Khan?
    Asin: nhik...It has been an absolute pleasure working with a pucca professional like Aamir.

Zack: good luck for your first Hindi movie coming this week.
    Asin: Thanks a ton zack.

Daisy: hey Asin which other movies were offered to you in Bollywood before Ghajini?
    Asin: Daisy...there were quite a few but I found the Ghajini the perfect project to start with.

Depush: how did you find Aamir's body?
    Asin: depush, its simply fabulous....it takes a lot of mental strength more than physical effort to get that.

Depush: how did you find Aamir's body?
    Asin: depush,,, its simply fabulous....it takes a lot of mental strength more than physical effort to get that.
    Daisy: Do you get any free time in a week for yourself?
    Asin: Hardly these days Daisy. But it's okay as I enjoy my work.

Krrish: hi...what is your background?
    Asin: krrish...I was studying in school when I started modeling at the age of 14, and then at 16, I did my first film.

Nhik: tell me about your song 'Aye Bachchu' u r looking superb.
    Asin: Thanks a ton nhik...Its Kalpana's (my character's) introduction song in the movie...also the first song in Ghajini

Nemsih: hi...do u think Ghajini will surpass the RDBDJ records?
    Asin: I am hoping that it surpasses all previous records

Deepak: Who is a better co-star Surya or Aamir?
    Asin: As an actor there are lots of similarities in the way they functions. But both are extremely dedicated professionals but the ways they approach the character of Sanjay in Ghajini are very different.

Deepak: Who is a better co-star Surya or Aamir?
    Asin: As an actor there are lots of similarities in the way they functions. But both are extremely dedicated professionals but the ways they approach the character of Sanjay in Ghajini are very different.
    mayahbk143: Is Aamir and SRK's tit-for tat is a publicity stunt for their respective movies?
    Asin: You would have to ask Aamir and SRK that question.

Krrish: there was a media report that all is not well between you and Jiah Khan is it true?
    Asin: no krrish.its absolute rubbish...! We share a very friendly and cordial relationship...It's sad the media wants to spoil it.

Deepak: who is your favorite actor?
    Asin: Deepak. No favorites as such and it is the truth...

Rakesh: How different is Gajini than the Tamil version?
    Asin: Rakesh...the last 20 minutes of the film is different...action sequences have been treated differently.

Rakesh: How different is Gajini than the Tamil version?
    Asin: Rakesh...the last 20 minutes of the film is different...action sequences have been treated differently.
    NOMZI: what differences did u find in Bollywood from Tollywood?
    Asin: Nomzi...not much difference really ...both have professional technicians and wonderfully talented artists.

Daisy: Do u plan to visit NZ in the near future?
    Asin: I've been there 5 times already Daisy...I absolutely love the place and hope to come back soon.

Sajjad: hi...What is your fav holiday destination?
    Asin: sajjad...it would be Switzerland ...besides Kerala.

Sam: heyy Asin I am a very big fan of yours u look fab...
    Asin: Hey Sam...Love you...Thanks a ton

Prashu: Hi dear. How is your Hindi?
    Asin: Not bad Prashu...

Shobhit: hey Asin! I saw the Tamil Ghajini, and you were great in it! I wish you all the best for the Hindi version too!
    Asin: Thank you so much Shobhit.

Khatera: tell us something about London Dreams. How is it like to work with Salman?
    Asin: London Dreams is about a music band based in London...Salman's real fun to work with.

Khatera: tell us something about London Dreams. How is it like to work with Salman?
    Asin: London Dreams is about a music band based in London...Salman's real fun to work with.
    Nepu: Is Aamir a real perfectionist?
    Asin: Nepu...He is a perfectionist in the sense that he is very focused on his work, extremely sincere to what he is doing and very hard working.

Montymin: your first Hindi film will get biggest opening of all time. All the best!
    Asin: Thanks montymin... aapke mooh mein ghee shakkar

Sam: what is your character in Ghajini?
    Asin: I play Kalpana...a lower middle class girl who is struggling in the Bombay ad film industry as a junior artist...she is a very ordinary and simple girl...No Bollywood glam sham

Sam: what is your character in Ghajini?
    Asin: I play Kalpana...a lower middle class girl who is struggling in the Bombay ad film industry as a junior artist...she is a very ordinary and simple girl...No Bollywood glam sham
    h2isking: When will London Dreams release?
    Asin: Hopefully Summer next year

Batv: hello. Are you satisfied the way movie has shaped up?
    Asin: Batu...I am never satisfied with my movies ...I am my worst critic...! But everybody seems to be happy with how it's turned out...so its ok I guess.

Skashyap: it's your first outing in Bollywood...how was your experience?
    Asin: skashyap...Frankly it felt like working in a 90% South Indian movie because most of the people involved in it had some or the other south Indian connection...e.g. Director is a Tamilian, Producer - Telugu - Cameramen - Mallu, and also Sound Recordist - Mallu.

Prashu: you look like Genelia, has anyone said this before?
    Asin: no you are the first prashu.

mady4u: the film is a copy of a Hollywood film Memento, did u see that film?
    Asin: I've not seen Memento but as far as I know the concept of short term memory loss is taken from it.

mady4u: the film is a copy of a Hollywood film Memento, did u see that film?
    Asin: I've not seen Memento but as far as I know the concept of short term memory loss is taken from it.
    NOMZI: do you have any blogs or personal web site for your fans?
    Asin: www.Asinonline.com is my official website...Do check it out and leave your comments on my guest book

Uu: now you have started working in Bollywood does this means full stop in working down south?
    Asin: Not at all...I am very much open to exciting projects from Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam.

Naks: what is Ghajini all about?
    Asin: naks... Ghajini is about the life of Sanjay Singhania (played by Aamir Khan)

Sajjad: Asin I don't have any words I just love u a lot.
    Asin: sajjad...I love you even more

Naveen: hello...Are u brand conscious.
    Asin: not really Naveen

Swapnil: what are the beauty products that you use to keep yourself beautiful?
    Asin: swapnil...just soap and water...lots of happiness

Deepak: did you always want to be an actress or had other career ambitions?
    Asin: Deepak...acting just happened quite early on in my life (14 years)

Devbond: we have heard that you've got a movie with Ranbir Kapoor, is that true??
    Asin: I've not confirmed any project with Ranbir yet.

N: Asin, do u think that the new version will outdo the previous version of Ghajini?
    Asin: I am hoping so

Nikhil: hi Asin, how was it working twice with the same director?
    Asin: Nikhil...It helped develop a wonderful rapport and a great comfort level.

AMSHANK: Asin what is the USP of the film?
    Asin: AAMIR KHAN

AMSHANK: Asin what is the USP of the film?
    Asin: AAMIR KHAN
    Antarip: Asin apart from London Dreams do you have any other Hindi movie in the pipe line?
    Asin: no antarip...I've not confirmed any Hindi films besides London Dreams yet

Fix: why did u choose to do Ghajini again?
    Asin: it was a fabulous story, nice character and a dream team to work with.

Khatera: your name does have any Hindi root, what does it mean?
    Asin: khatera...my name is a mix of Sanskrit and English....'A' is from Sanskrit and 'Sin' from English ...Put together means without sin = pure

Khatera: your name does have any Hindi root, what does it mean?
    Asin: khatera...my name is a mix of Sanskrit and English....'A' is from Sanskrit and 'Sin' from English ...Put together means without sin = pure
    Ami: Asin, Can you tell us, on which locations the movie was shot?
    Asin: ami...we shot in Mumbai (my scenes), Hyderabad (action sequences), Namibia (Guzarish) and South Africa.

Jehanzaib: hi ...which is your best track from the movie?
    Asin: 'Guzarish' and 'Aye Bachchu'

Rahul: Did you get any acting tips from the perfectionist?
    Asin: No none at all...

Jehanzaib: It is often said that Aamir intervene creatively a lot, what you think?
    Asin: He does get involved but is never interfering or imposing anything.

Jehanzaib: have u seen Rab Ne Bana De Jodi?
    Asin: No Not yet...jehanzaib

Mischievous: did u ever feel neglected when Aamir was their on the sets?
    Asin: No not at all...

Daisy: Any bad experiences while shooting for Ghajini?
    Asin: Thankfully none Daisy...it's been a lot of fun.

Montymin: according to you, who is bigger star Aamir or Shahrukh?
    Asin: I would leave that for the audiences to decide

XYREO: so, who do you want to work with in your next film?
    Asin: The whole Bollywood brigade

don64: is it true that u have signed a movie with SRK and Ghajini's director?
    Asin: No, I'm hearing this from you.

sam321: how many stars do you give to Ghajini out of 5?
    Asin: Don't make me a film critic...I am just an actress

Rahul: Is modeling a way to Bollywood, your take on this?
    Asin: It sure helps you get noticed rahul

Garry: Are u single?
    Asin: Very much so Garry...The only man in my life at this point of time is my DAD

Ank: I like the songs of Ghajini very much. But can you tell us who is doing the music of London Dreams?
    Asin: London Dreams music is by Shankar -Ehsaan- Loy.

Ank: I like the songs of Ghajini very much. But can you tell us who is doing the music of London Dreams?
    Asin: London Dreams music is by Shankar -Ehsaan- Loy.
    Mischievous: did Aamir play any pranks on you?
    Asin: No, Aamir was too focused on his new avatar to do that

N: what is your expectation from the film? Do u think it will be a record breaking movie?
    Asin: A simple expectation- Hope it will be enjoyed by the audiences...Don't know about records.

Daisy: don't u think the songs in the Tamil version were better than in the Hindi version?
    Asin: U see Daisy...its very difficult for me to compare both the films music because Tamil Ghajini music is very close to my heart and so is the Hindi one.

Raj: hi Asin...what are you doing this New Year?
    Asin: spending it with parents

Asin: Hey All, it's been a lot of fun talking to you...Really don't wish to go now but I am being forcefully dragged to another event... So I am hoping to catch you all in the theatres celebrating Christmas with Ghajini...Love you all... Byeeeeee... Asin

ℓу нιgн ιη тнє ѕку www.desirulez.net

T

thanks for sharing

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Added rep for your efforts monu!

Retired Staff

T

Thanks Monika for sharing this

dR Founders www.desirulez.org

T

good share keep up