Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default Stars and their New Year Resolutions

Follow us on Social Media

New Year Resolutions of the Stars

Some don't have any resolutions while others hope they will stick to them. Read on to find out the changes B-towners want to make in 2009.

Arjan Bajwa: I haven't thought of any. I think if you want to bring about a change in yourself or anyone or anything, you can do it at anytime, it doesn't have to be the first day of the New Year.

Masumeh: I haven't thought of any New Year Resolutions as yet.

Zoya Akhtar: I have decided not to eat fried food from outside so I can keep fit. I am looking forward to the release of my film Luck By Chance.

Adhyayan Suman: My resolution is to stop eating food from outside and start sleeping on time and waking up early.

Hansika Motwani: I have decided to become a better actress and do good movies in 2009.

Prachi Desai: I haven't made any New Year Resolution. I am too lazy to keep them and I have had no time to think of them. Maybe my resolution will be to make a resolution.

Arjun Rampal: I have been trying to quit smoking for many years and my New Year resolution for this year is to try really hard and quit smoking.

Minissha Lamba: I will try and improve my acting so that good scripts come my way and I can add better movies to my kitty.

Aamir Khan: I will try to become less of a perfectionist than I already am!

Rahul Bose: I have no New Year resolution.

Mughda Godse: I haven't made any resolution so far. Actually, I don't have a New Year Resolution.

Anu Mallik: I want to fight against terror in my country. And I will definitely fle\ush out these politicians.That's my resolution for 2009.

Aditya Narayan: I love the way I am so I have no resolution. I just want to be a good human being in my life.

Sneha Ullal: I just want to improve my career and select good scripts in the future.

Vinod Rathod: What resolution should I have? I just want to be a good singer. I think my New Year resolution is to stop smoking and drinking. But that is not possible as I indulge myself occasionally.