Results 1 to 11 of 11
Thread: Quaid-e-Azam's Birthday!
12-26-2008, 12:17 AM #1
Today is the Birthday of Mohammad ALi Jinah, the Founder of Pakistan and we, dR team would like to Tribute him for what he did for Pakistan.
Yun Deh hummaye azzdi keh Duniya howi Hiran
Ae Quiad-e-Azam Tera Ahsan ha Ahsan
- Quid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah, the Founder of Pakistan was born on 25th December 1876 in Karachi.
- He was very intelligent, man of word and principles and most upright person of all his adversaries
- He was believer of non violence in politics
- His tomb is situated in Karachi, Pakistan
He believed in peace within and without, in the principle of "live and let live". Actually, the Pakistan demand itself, as defined by him, was based on this principle: "let the two major nations, Hindus and Muslims, manage their affairs in their respective areas according to their own rights and traditions and… thus paving the way for two nations to live in peace and good neighbourliness with each other in the Subcontinent". "Pakistan presupposed freedom for the Subcontinent as a whole".
What people said about him?
- The Agha Khan considered him "the greatest man he ever met";
- Beverly Nichols, the auther of virdict of India, called him "the most important man in Asia";
- Dr. Kailasnath Katju, the West Bengal Governer in 1948, thought of him as "an outstanding figure of this century, not only in India but in whole world";
- Adul Rehman Azzam Pasha, Secretary General of Arab League, called him "one of the greatest leader in the Muslim world",
- The Grand Mufti of Palestine considered his death as a "great loss" for the entire world of Islam.
- Sarat Chandra Bose, leader of the forward block Wing of the Indian National Congress to sum up his personal and political achievements. "Mr. Jinnah" he said on his death on 1948, "was great as a lawyer, once great as a Congressman, great as a Leader of Muslims, great as a world politician and diplomat, and greatest as of all as a man of action. By Mr. Jinnah's passing away, the world has lost one of the greatest statesmen and Pakistan its life-giver, philosopher and guide."
12-26-2008, 12:22 AM #2
Happy Birthday to him! He seems like an awesome person, hope more ppl like him come to get everything togetha May his soul rest in peace!
THnx so much Falu!!! So HOT!
12-26-2008, 12:55 AM #3
Please! Use Thanks Button To Thank It Please.....
Click on the Reputation Button If you like my Post
12-26-2008, 01:12 AM #4
12-26-2008, 01:16 AM #5
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
12-26-2008, 01:18 AM #6
12-26-2008, 02:22 AM #7
12-26-2008, 04:17 AM #8
i will never 4get him
he was the person who gave us freedom
may his soul rest in peace
12-26-2008, 04:31 AM #9
WOW...truly a LEgend and one of the most influential people in history..
thnkc for the info...
12-26-2008, 05:32 PM #10
12-28-2008, 02:39 PM #11
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
Happy birthday to him,i admire him