dR Force!!!
    Sea Side

Default Barbie Doll is now 52 years old...

Follow us on Social Media

Founded 1959
    Birthday March 9, 1959
    About In a Relationship
    Biography I’m a modern doll with a classic sensibility. I’ve had over 125 careers and truly believe that if you can dream it, you can be it. I’ve traveled to the moon and multiple Fashion Weeks, been featured on the silver screen and the Twitter homepage, experienced both a highly publicized break-up AND reunion.

Inside the Dream House, things are about the same – besides all the new gadgets I’ve picked up as a Computer Engineer. You’ll find pink heels lined up in neat rows and framed pictures of all my favorite dolls, including Skipper, Stacie, Chelsea… and of course my boyfriend Ken.

Speaking of Ken, it’s thanks to all my friends on Facebook and Twitter that we’re together again! We reunited on Valentine’s Day 2011 – so romantic, huh? As I thought over my feelings for Ken, you were all such a doll-tastic support system from start to finish. And since we’re sharing this page now, he wants to say hi:

Hi guys! I’m so happy to be back with my one and only doll. We may be plastic, but our love is real! Barbie and I are looking forward to a great year together. I’ll jump in here to say hey every now and then, and you’ll see my posts signed with “- Ken.”

Gender Female
    Personal Information
    I love my a-mazing family, my sweet boyfriend Ken, and all of you fab dolls.
    Personal Interests
    Glamping (glam-camping), Dining out, Volunteering, Aerobics, Performing arts, Museums and Concerts… and fashion, of course!

Different styles of BARBIE doll'