Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Wish you a very happy International Women’s Day 2011

Follow us on Social Media

The smarter the woman gets,
    the more difficult for her to find the right man!

International Women's Day (IWD), originally called International Working Women’s Day is marked on March 8 every year. It is a major day of global celebration of women. In different regions the focus of the celebrations ranges from general celebration of respect, appreciation and love towards women to a celebration for women's economic, political and social achievements.

Every Indian woman is RANI LAXMI BAI in her life.
    RANI – Before marriage
    LAXMI – After marriage
    BAI – After children

Watever u do, u do it wth grace,style warmth & smile!Happy Women’s Day!

WOMEN hav strengths dat amazes man.. she can handle trouble & carry heavy burdens.. she holds hapines, luv & opinions..she smyls wen filing lyk screaming..

Sending u wishes to say you blossom up the world around me!
    Happy Women’s Day!

WE DESIRULEZ
    WISHING A VERY
    HAPPY WOMENS DAY 2011
    ...being a human...

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

appreciated it cat

Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Bollywood took time out to tweet about the fairer sex on Women's Day.

Bipasha Basu tweeted: Am proud 2 b born as a woman n am happy 2 see tht this day inspires women thruout d world 2 wrk 2wards equality.Happy Women's Day Ladies!! A woman of today can balance her work and personal life beautifully and without a complaint! Celebrate today, everyday! Today marks a celebration of the economic, social, cultural and political achievements made by women over the years.Cheers to all of us!'

Shabana Azmi saluted women for their spirit: 'I salute all those women and men whose struggle over 100 yes has paved the way for women 2 speak language of RIGHTS. Happy Intrnl womens day. Celebrating Womens Day is NOT Tokenism. It is a SYMBOL 2 focus attention on womens fight 4 justice and equality. In sisterhood I salute them.'

‎Gul Panag had some advice for women: 'To all the women out there- don't settle for anything less than what YOU think you're worth. Be it a man, job, career or a dress. womensday.'

Amitabh Bachchan insisted that every day is Women's Day. 'Every day is 'Womans Day' ... whether she is a national or an international ..!! Why a specific day?'

His son Abhishek had a different opinion: 'Someone asked why is there a women's day and not a men's day? My answer.. Women make sure that the rest of the year is Men's day by celebrating us. So 1 day in a year is the least we can do when it should be the other way round. Happy women's day ladies!'

Ameesha Patel wished the ladies well: 'Happy womens day 2 all the super duper women. Tho I feel everyday is a celebration as being a woman is no ordinary task'

Singer Shreya Ghoshal wanted a holiday: 'Happy Women's Day.. So why is there no holiday for the women today? Day toh bana diya par uska kuchh privileges toh banta hai na! '
    Last edited by Caasanova; 03-08-2011 at 11:53 PM.
    ...being a human...