dR Angels

Talking Priyal Gor: I have a long way to go..

Follow us on Social Media

Priyal Gor puts behind all the disappointments she has faced, and looks forward to a better future..

Priyal Gor who garnered a decent fan following as the bubbly Mona of Zee TV's Preet Se Bandhi Ye Dori Ram Milaayi Jodi has also faced her share of disappointments being in the industry!. But all this has only made the girl tough, and she in fact looks forward to do some good work in future..

As we know, after Priyal was replaced by Sara Khan in the Zee TV show, she bagged the meaty lead role in Imagine and BAG Films' Luteri Dulhann. But bad luck hit again, and she was replaced just days after she started shoot.

A source close to Priyal says, "Priyal was all finalized to essay the lead role in Luteri Dulhann. She had signed her papers, and had completed her workshop too. In fact she had even traveled outdoor with the cast of the show when the makers realized that Priyal unfortunately does not have the villager look in her and would perhaps not fit well in the role. This is when they looked for more options and roped in Krishna Gokani as the lead".

Ask Priyal about the tough phase she went thro' recently, and she is quick to grab the positive out of this too. "Actually speaking, I have taken it as a compliment that I do not fit in well in a villager look. I now know how to approach the roles that will come to me from now on.. And it is just the start, and I have a long way to go".

Three cheers for the optimism in Priyal!! We hope she has a great future ahead..