Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default It's Chandramukhi V/s Item girl in F.I.R.

Follow us on Social Media

Chandramukhi Chautala solves a new case by getting on the dancing stage...

Chandramukhi Chautala (Kavita Kaushik) the protagonist in SAB TV's popular show, F.I.R. has a very different style in which she solves her cases, and she gets to her unique best yet again, while solving the case of a frustrated husband who is unhappy with his wife, just because she is an item dancer..

Our source states, "The husband seeks justice as his wife is unable to give quality time to him because of her profession. Chautala soon takes to the dancing stage along with the item girl to convey her message across".

Kanika Maheshwari, last seen in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi will be seen essaying the item dancer's role in the episode.. We hear that there would be a dancing competition between the two ladies.

"Chautala will be seen grooving to the numbers, 'Khullam Khulla' and 'Maiyyan Maiyya'.. The entire cast and crew enjoyed Kavita Kaushik's dance and cheered her a lot. There were a few who were even heard saying that she grooved very much like Michael Jackson", adds our source.

When contacted, Kavita told us, "It will be very silly if I say that I performed like MJ. I was not even close to him. But yes, the costume given to me was similar to the Legend".

If sources are to be believed, Chautala added yet another feather in her cap by winning the competition and solving the case..
    ...being a human...