dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Default Need help understanding this

Follow us on Social Media

I am overjoyed that taker is back, but I always follow his storylines and this one is really confusing me

Let me try to understand this

Taker is found in vegetative state and kane tries to find culprit. Kane wins title and accuses mysterio of attack. Taker returns, we find out it was Kane, and have the no holds barred, hell in a cell and buried alive match. I know about the length of time taker has been away due to his shoulder injury (sorry it has taken so long to get to the point) but I am really having a hard time with this

Shouldn't revenge of some kind be taken out on Kane, or is Taker just going to focus on HHH now, it seems that WWE have just let that die like so many other storylines in the past. Am I wrong

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Who View Post
    I am overjoyed that taker is back, but I always follow his storylines and this one is really confusing me

Taker is found in vegetative state and kane tries to find culprit. Kane wins title and accuses mysterio of attack. Taker returns, we find out it was Kane, and have the no holds barred, hell in a cell and buried alive match. I know about the length of time taker has been away due to his shoulder injury (sorry it has taken so long to get to the point) but I am really having a hard time with this

Shouldn't revenge of some kind be taken out on Kane, or is Taker just going to focus on HHH now, it seems that WWE have just let that die like so many other storylines in the past. Am I wrong
    this is not a confusion this is current condition of undertaker`s storyline !!
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

T

It was pretty random..

I expected him to have a feud with Wade Barrett (as he was the leader of the nexus at the time undertaker was buried).

I think they arranged HHH vs Taker because HHH wants to retire as a wrestler and focus on the WWE itself. Why would he go after Taker? He was injured by Sheamus and i can't seem to find a connection between Taker and Sheamus

T

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Who View Post

Taker will take out kane on this weeks Smackdown so theres no need for him to go after Kane Wrestlemainia I think that this way he can focus on HHH because his Wrestlemainia streak is on the line
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

T

I think storyline is perfectly relevent as this is the storyline of previous wrestlemania.Two member of DX shawn is eliminated now HHH takes revenge on UT for SM and will be eliminated.LONG LIVE THE STREAK....DEAD MAN WALKING....