dR Angels

Talking Mishal Raheja: Messiah for late night party goers...

Follow us on Social Media

Loyal viewers of the COLORS show, Laagi Tujhse Lagan love their Dutta Bhau, i.e. Mishal Raheja like crazy!! But do we know that the actor is a complete entrepreneur and is in fact the proud owner of a company that serves a unique purpose?

Well, for the uninitiated, Mishal Raheja owns a company called 'Party Hard Driver', which actually provides the aristocrats with drivers especially when they are partying hard.. Friends Saurabh Shah and Ankur Vaid happen to be equal partners of Mishal in this business.

We hear that the idea of opening such a company came about to avoid the accidents that happen now and again in the city due to drunken driving.

Says Mishal, "I was basically shocked to see the number of people in our city losing their lives in way of accidents after partying hard. This is when this thought of starting a service came to my mind, and my friends loved the concept when I described it to them".

'Party Hard Driver' has today completed three long years, and the gratification according to Mishal is three fold today.. "Firstly, we are ensuring safety to people who are drunk. Secondly, we have managed to give employment to many people, and lastly, we have that feel good factor that we are indeed doing something to serve the people of Mumbai", explains Mishal.

Ask him how he manages his company as well as his rigorous shooting schedule and he says, "It is all about managing time. When I am on the sets of my serial I have nothing else in mind. But the minute I leave the sets, I go into a switch-off mode and connect with my partners".

And to the big question of opting to leave Laagi Tujhse Lagan the actor tells us, "Talks are still on with the production house, and I don't want to comment on anything right now".

And to tell you more, Mishal in addition to being an actor and an entrepreneur, is an ace photographer and a good musician too..

Guess Mishal can be called the 'Master of All Trades'