Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

T

Default THE ROCK! .. Guest Host Wrestlemania 27

Follow us on Social Media

Now THAT'S a Guest Host.

Damn, how long I've been waiting for this to happen. Life has a meaning again.

And as If there is only one sense to the WWE, he challenges Cena straight away.

Anybody ever heared a "Cena Sucks" Chant at WWE? The Rock can make anything happen.

The Creator :) www.desirulez.org

T

he sure made that happen cena suck chant lol
    Last edited by Solution24; 02-15-2011 at 11:18 AM.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

I doubt that The Rock is going to do that he has said that he will not wrestle again. I'm thankful that is is the guest host thought
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

T

ya but is it true ? is that surely gonna happen or there will be last minute changes?

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by atze1990 View Post
    I've seen the video today and a voice in the background says something like: there aint no grave for me ....
    This somehow reminds me on The Phenom / The Undertaker / The Deadman who was buried alive by Kane and Nexus.
    Vince McMahon also announced that there will be a special guest host for WM 27. I somehow got the feeling that this guest host will be The Rock but he also said he will not wrestle again.
    damn i was right

T

Quote Originally Posted by supersiddh View Post
    ya but is it true ? is that surely gonna happen or there will be last minute changes?
    Cena Sucks Cena Sucks...........purple jabroni is gettin his ass whopin by the peoples Champ, Great now seee how i support rock . Del rio rocks , But Finally he is coming to see cena, THE BEST MOMENT CENATION FAN CHANTING CENA SUCKS AND I REALLY HEARD THAT.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Cenas#1fangirl View Post
    I doubt that The Rock is going to do that he has said that he will not wrestle again. I'm thankful that is is the guest host thought
    Cena Sucks Cena Sucks...........purple jabroni is gettin his ass whopin by the peoples Champ, Great now see THE GREAT ONE MY ALL TIME FAVOURATE THE Rock . Del rio rocks , But Finally he is coming to see cena, THE BEST MOMENT CENATION FAN CHANTING CENA SUCKS AND IT DOES`NT MATTER WHAT U THINK GAL! NOW SEE MY SUPPORT TO THE GREATONE FOR EVERY REPLY OF YOURS

T

Cena Sucks Cena Sucks...........purple jabroni is gettin his ass whopin by the peoples Champ, Great now see THE GREAT ONE MY ALL TIME FAVOURATE THE Rock . Del rio rocks , But Finally he is coming to see cena, THE BEST MOMENT CENATION FAN CHANTING CENA SUCKS AND IT DOES`NT MATTER WHAT U THINK GAL! NOW SEE MY SUPPORT TO THE GREATONE FOR EVERY REPLY OF YOURS
    I been a fan of the Rock for a long time too so it does matter to me. both the Rock and Cena got me through the worst bulling in my life. They both tought me to be true to my self and to be proud of who I am as a person. shrug but i doubt that you would understand that.
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 02-16-2011 at 02:25 AM.

T

I been a fan of the Rock for a long time too so it does matter to me. both the Rock and Cena got me through the worst bulling in my life. They both tought me to be true to my self and to be proud of who I am as a person. shrug but i doubt that you would understand that
    Know Your role and SHUT your mouth cenation u are too small to understand big things like cenation fans saying cena suck cena suck thats a biggest insult to cena because for him his cenation for the rock to screw u r role model as he trashed talked about him, DEL rio is way better than cena because when he came he did`nt recieved any boos the crowed went silent u dumb morever they have stoped booing him, so wwe universe are true to him atleast if not cheering they don`nt boo him unlike cena where when his daddy "the rock" comes electrifies audiences they easy get influenced and they thereself say cena sucks cena suck, man shame on your cenations, u may not get it in ur plane brain ,no1 fan, no offense but u be with him atleast till rock whopps his candy.... for his respect i don`nt say that. u can`nt be proud of cnation who boos its hero, but now u already know that.
    Last edited by supersiddh; 02-16-2011 at 02:32 AM.

T

awe Cole looked so sad when the Rock told him sit his ass down and shut the hell up

T

it does`nt matter if rock wrestles or not because he has already whoop cena`a.. by making his cenation say cena sucks cena sucks how disgusting for all his fans
    i just can`nt imagine how can they refer as no1 cena`s fan how idiotic for all his kids anyways cenation is 60% pg so noting astonishing if they refer them as no1 fans etc.
    Last edited by supersiddh; 02-16-2011 at 02:42 AM.

T

awe Cole looked so sad when the Rock told him sit his ass down and shut the hell up
    ya cole`s the expession was truely priceless, but that will b the same to happen to cena sooner or later when rock asks who in blue hell r u.

T

what ever Like i said you wouldn't understand why I'm a fan of both the Rock and Cena. supersiddh have you ever been bullied by people so badly the you wanted to kill you self? No doubt you have but I have. the Rock and John Cena got me through the absolute worse time of my life. I don't care if The Rock beats John Cena or not I still will big a big fan of both of them because of that. the only reason my user name isn't the Rock's#1fangirl is that never thought that he would come back and Wrestle again I'm not a fair weather fan i don't change my mind when it looks like my favorite is going to lose hell i'm a Dolphins fan I can wait for Wrestlemaina to come so that i can see my two favorite Wrestlers go at it.
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 02-16-2011 at 02:59 AM.

T

cmon lets get it straight between cena vs the rock who will u choose to win ? if condition is u get million dollars for predicting winner who has better chances of winning.
    I don't care either way

T

what ever Like i said you wouldn't understand why I'm a fan of both the Rock and Cena. supersiddh have you ever been bullied by people so badly the you wanted to kill you self? No doubt you have but I have. the Rock and John Cena got me through the absolute worse time of my life. I don't care if The Rock beats John Cena or not I still will big a big fan of both of them because of that. the only reason my user name isn't the Rock's#1fangirl is that never thought that he would come back and Wrestle again I'm not a fair weather fan i don't change my mind when it looks like my favorite is going to lose hell i'm a Dolphins fan I can wait for Wrestlemaina to come so that i can see my two favorite Wrestles go at it.
    SORRY girl if it impacted personally, but i nvr got bullied bcoz i don`nt let situation go so worse that others would bully me, anyways i thought u r just having an aggresive discussion so i let myself respond like that. i never intended to hurt your personal feelings not in this nor in our del rio`s conversation. after that u are truly a cenation,
    !. NEVER QUIT
    2.LOYALITY
    3. RESPECT.
    anyways i will like to know what exactly happend with u .if u r willing to share P.M that experience!!, for above reply here
    Last edited by supersiddh; 02-16-2011 at 03:04 AM.

T

lol damn both of u going at it what happen to you siddh your avatar changed all of a sudden from del rio to rock? lol

T

SORRY girl if it impacted personally, but i nvr got bullied bcoz i don`nt let situation go so worse that others would bully me, anyways i thought u r just having an aggresive discussion so i let myself respond like that. i never intended to hurt your personal feelings not in this nor in our del rio`s conversation. after that u are truly a cenation,
    !. NEVER QUIT
    2.LOYALITY
    3. RESPECT.
    anyways i will like to know what exactly happend with u .if u r willing to share P.M that experience!!, for above reply here
    That's Ok I tend to get a little worked up when it comes to my two favorite Wrestlers. I Pmed you the details.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Solution24 View Post
    lol damn both of u going at it what happen to you siddh your avatar changed all of a sudden from del rio to rock? lol
    My bad i tend to get a little worked up the Rock is one of my absolute favorites i will try to keep it civil from now on

T

its alrite "you cant sheeeeee me" that was the best part i kept on rewinding that part from yesterdays raw lol

T

Quote Originally Posted by Solution24 View Post
    its alrite "you cant sheeeeee me" that was the best part i kept on rewinding that part from yesterdays raw lol
    I know I ed so hard at that i almost rolled off the couch. I forgot how funny the Rock could be

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast