Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default TV Stars on their Valentine's Day Plans..bE mY valEntiNE...

Follow us on Social Media

It’s the season of love and romance. With Valentines Day fast approaching we catch up with some leading TV stars to find out their plans this Valentines. Read on to get a peek into their plans.

Rashmi Desai
    I am totally excited about Valentine’s Day and waiting for my Mr. Special to surprise me with gifts and cards. As I will be shooting on that day, I definitely hope to celebrate it as a valentines week by planning something exciting everyday… Love for me grows every single day and it’s a feeling that can’t be expressed in mere words

Vishal Karwal
    On Valentine’s Day I will make my girlfriend feel special. Not that I don’t do it otherwise but this day has its own significance Also, I am planning to gift a nice watch and a hand purse to my girlfriend. For me I celebrate love every single day and for me this day lasts 365 days in a year

Nandish Sandhu
    In case I don’t have a shoot that day, I would love to take my lady love far far away from the city… deciding on a special gift is difficult, but I will ensure that she feels special … Love is something that adds a meaning to your life and makes your life worth living.

Pratyusha Banerjee
    I am single but definitely looking for that someone special who will make my life worthwhile. This day reminds me of Madhuri’s film dil to pagal hai… and I truly believe that “someone somewhere is made for you”. Since I am single, I will pamper myself by shopping for special things, chocolates, teddy bear that would bring a smile on my face.

Shashank Vyas
    Valentine’s day is not just about sharing it with someone who you love, but sharing it with someone who has been an integral part of your life. I plan to be with my friends who have been my help and support. Hope I find someone for myself this year…will keep you informed.

Additi Gupta
    Valentine’s day is always a very very special day for me. It is theday of love where people can freely declare their love for one another. On this day, one does not need words to express one’s sentiments - just a rose itself is enough!The most special thing about it is that my parents have always made it a point to gift me something or the other. Actually, I rarely make any plans in general. Since I am not sure if I am shooting or not, I haven’t really given it a thought.

If I am shooting, I will go ahead with that or else I might just decide to go out to dinner with my parents or friends. I am a big romantic by nature so for me the most memorable was the valentine’s days that I celebrated with my first boyfriend. What made the day so special was that though we were in a long distance relationship, he always made it a point to come down and meet me. He would make all the arrangements too – like a cake, flowers etc. so that was really really wonderful! See, to tell you the truth, all Bollywood and TV stars have thousands of women vying for their attention, so for me the best thing would be to go to my room and catch up on my sleep. That way, my dream date will happen in my dreams itself! (laughs)

Anuj Saxena
    Valentine day is a good occasion to express one’s feelings and emotions. Though a day is not needed and one can express love any day any time of the year. I intend to celebrate it in the flight sleeping as I am leaving for a business trip abroad. I always used to pamper my girlfriend on Valentine with roses and gifts and my fans pamper me by sending lots of soft toys.
    ...being a human...