dR Angels
    Location my own beautifuL worLd =)

Default Samir Sharma clears the air on Vikrant Massey-Sriti wedding...

Follow us on Social Media

The news making waves in the industry today is the apparent wedding of actor Vikrant Massey with Sriti Jha. Yes, you heard it right, as this has been clearly indicated by one of the television actors on his status message on Facebook..

For the uninitiated, Samir Sharma, the actor who was co-star of Sriti in Imagine's Jyoti has put up a status message on Facebook, that read something like this 'Everyone.. Congratulate Sriti Jha for her marriage'. In reply to certain comments, the actor has clearly written that Sriti is getting married to actor Vikrant Massey..

TellyBuzz tried to dig into details and found out that the news is completely false..

Our source states, "Samir Sharma's account on Facebook has been hacked; whoever has done this has put up this particular message".

We called Samir Sharma who sounded distraught after hearing whatever we had to say. "I want to clarify things here. My Facebook account has been hacked. I cannot even log in, and the person who has hacked it has changed all my details. He has changed my user id and password too. When I got this news that something like this has been posted on my wall, I was shocked. I immediately called up Sriti and clarified things with her. I did not want her to misunderstand me. I am really feeling bad. I am going to register a complaint in the police station".

Though we could not get thro' to Sriti Jha, Vikrant Massey gave his side of the story to us, "The news is completely rubbish. I got to know that Sameer's profile has been hacked. I have made it clear to one and all that Sriti and I are very good friends and whoever is doing this, I would say is in love with Sriti. God Bless him!!. Kamaal ka banda hai, job hi kar raha hai".

Both Vikrant and Sriti are presently part of the Imagine family, and are seen in shows Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo and Rakt Sambandh respectively..

Must say, this hacker whoever it is, very well knows the right way to get into the limelight!!