View Poll Results: Who did you want to wn royal rumble???

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • John Cena

5 27.78%
  • Randy Orton

2 11.11%
  • Dolph Ziggler

0 0%
  • Wade Barrett

0 0%
  • Khali

0 0%
  • Big Show

0 0%
  • Kane

0 0%
  • John Morrison

4 22.22%
  • CM Punk

0 0%
  • Ezekiel Jackson

0 0%
  • Mason Ryan

0 0%
  • Rey Mysterio

0 0%
  • King Booker

0 0%
  • Diesel

1 5.56%
  • Sheamus

1 5.56%
  • Chavo Guerrero

1 5.56%
  • Justin Gabriel

0 0%
  • Diesel

0 0%
  • Yoshi

0 0%
  • Alberto Del Rio

4 22.22%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Alberto del rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrio

Follow us on Social Media

The next champion is here.... but who do you like to have won

Who did you want to win#

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Cena should have won i think he would have won if it was for the Miz's high school antics
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 02-02-2011 at 09:35 AM.
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

The Creator :) www.desirulez.org

T

Morrison Morrison

T

No anyone i want to win this royal rumble. Only Undertaker,Batista & Triple H was be make it
    [http://www.facebook.com/pages/נαʐвα/211188328916067

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

It was nice dat alberto one because he's a person who's brash, good with mic-skills, and a talented wrestler as well. So better to promote a person like him rather than Miz.

T

Alberto del rio is a great wrestler its his attitude that i don't like and i don't think he's payed his dues enough to main event wrestlemaina
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 02-03-2011 at 02:41 AM.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

T

del rio rocks with his attitude style smile wink grace face all about him is amazing !!!! more importantly he has the best enziguri ever even his finisher is unbreaked till now, thats really fantastic , even in latest episode of raw he was good with the dork named hornswoogle he was kind with him and made good move to hit kofi kingston !!!!!

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by supersiddh View Post
    del rio rocks with his attitude style smile wink grace face all about him is amazing !!!! more importantly he has the best enziguri ever even his finisher is unbreaked till now, thats really fantastic , even in latest episode of raw he was good with the dork named hornswoogle he was kind with him and made good move to hit kofi kingston !!!!!
    lol u Sound like cole ... Del Rio = copy Paste from jbl.

New Arrivals

T

Sheamus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

del rio is eligible to win wrestlmania
    [http://www.facebook.com/pages/נαʐвα/211188328916067

T

what kind of guy beats up a midget?? what little respect i had for del rio went out the window and into to the trash bin.

T

everyone beats the hell outta horndwoggle and don`n compare him with JBl he was way rude with finlay and hornswoggle in past, del rio does`nt stand jbl at all a compared to b a performance of both, BTW midget is offensive term gal!!!!!!

T

everyone beats the hell outta horndwoggle and don`n compare him with JBl he was way rude with finlay and hornswoggle in past, del rio does`nt stand jbl at all a compared to b a performance of both, BTW midget is offensive term gal!!!!!!
    I'm sorry little person. its not right to beat up some one who is smaller then you. who can't fight back. its just wrong i admit i did have a bad feeling when Del Rio gave Hornswoggle the bat but any one who watched Americans funniest videos would have see that coming thats no reason to attack him.

dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by Cenas#1fangirl View Post
    I'm sorry little person. its not right to beat up some one who is smaller then you. who can't fight back. its just wrong i admit i did have a bad feeling when Del Rio gave Hornswoggle the bat but any one who watched Americans funniest videos would have see that coming thats no reason to attack him.
    i agree with u

RISE ABOVE HATE

T

read down
    Last edited by supersiddh; 02-12-2011 at 10:44 AM.

T

i got a strong point , i mean cmon kofi interrupts his fiesta everytime making it a fiasco and hit the mexican idol with kendo stick and for 3-4 times
    Del rio was teribily hurt BUT still being more mature than that "jamaican mowgli "he DEFEATED him cleanly without cheating and after match did`nt even beat the hell outta kofi
    now thats appricieable !!!
    HERE if other superstar was their then he would have beat the hell outta " GOfi Kingston " and would left ring with wicked smile
    wat say guyz?

T

i got a strong point , i mean cmon kofi interrupts his fiesta everytime making it a fiasco and hit the mexican idol with kendo stick and for 3-4 times
    Del rio was teribily hurt BUT still being more mature than that "jamaican mowgli "he DEFEATED him cleanly without cheating and after match did`nt even beat the hell outta kofi
    now thats appricieable !!!
    HERE if other superstar was their then he would have beat the hell outta " GOfi Kingston " and would left ring with wicked smile
    wat say guyz?
    you have got to be kidding me Del Rio did beat the crap out of Kingston with the kendo stick first and tried to break his arm with the cross arm bar. see the feb 4th episode of smackdown. I think that Kofi deserved a little pay back this week. What goes around comes around Del Rio and its a lesson that you should have learned already but it seems that you still need it to be beaten into your thick skull every week.
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 02-13-2011 at 02:31 AM.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Cenas#1fangirl View Post
    you have got to be kidding me Del Rio did beat the crap out of Kingston with the kendo stick first and tried to break his arm with the cross arm bar. see the feb 4th episode of smackdown. I think that Kofi deserved a little pay back this week. What goes around comes around Del Rio and its a lesson that you should have learned already but it seems that you still need it to be beaten into your thick skull every week.
    ALBERO DEL RIO won the match that itself is utter disgrace for Gofi , BTW who told Kofi TO INterrrupt DEL rio`s Royal Fiesta WHo`s he to do that moreover del rio beat kofi on 4th feb as u stated and kofi beat del rio this week so del rio should have been to weakerside but the arisrtocat won the match as the JAMAICAN mowgli Just TAp Outta Crossarmbreaker which BTW is unbreakeable till now, SO...
    del rio beat kofi and nxt week kofi beat del rio , so it was 1 all and in the match del rio has overpower kofi by making him tap out. not even by DQ or help from ricardo, and without contraversy!! So del rio way cool than u feel, BTW it Was a growing storyline why u becoming sereous about horn`s beating , and cleanly del rio has upper hand over "gofi"!!!!

T

Like i said before what little respect i had for Del Rio is gone. I don't like bullies and people who think its ok to beat up others who are weaker. it doesn't matter if there the best wrestler in the WWE no one should act like a thug and that's just what Del Rio is a rich thug. One of the reasons why I'm so worked up about this is that Kids watch this and think that it ok to treat others like that and its not something for them to be copying. I will never understand why Cole and others can defend Del Rio's actions. Actions speak louder then words and what I'm seeing has me wondering where the morals and integrity went in this sport witch i have loved since i was a child.
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 02-13-2011 at 11:26 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast