Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Happy Birthday Preity…@...|| ..DESIRULEZ .... ||

Follow us on Social Media

Preity Zinta turns a year older today. She’s 36 now…

The actress has been busy shooting the promos of her forthcoming television show Guinness World Records — Ab India Todega!

...desirulez.... wishes her a Very Happy Birthday… Preity we love you and wanna see more of you on screen…

Preity Zinta turns a year older today (she's 36!), and the star's feeling lucky! Preity posted on her Twitter page last night, "Before I go 2 bed I wanna say .. Dear God, thank u 4 making me fortunate enough 2 have so many people love me! Big kiss & lotza love 2 all! Thank you all 4 the wonderful birthday wishes! I am extremely humbled, touched & very happy to see my twitter page :-) Ting ! Love u all !

And the Bollywood wishes for Preity started with Riteish Deshmukh who posted on his Twitter page, Happy birthday PZ- a big hug and loads of love-smile all day and break the Guinness record of Maximum dimples shown by a person in a day!"

Preity shares her birthday with Amrita Arora, and Sophie Choudry got wishing them both, posting, "Wishing 2 fabulous fellow aquarians Amrita Arora & Preity Zinta a very happy b'day! Adore u both! Have the most wonderful year ever!!Hugs!"

Preity hasn't revealed her birthday plans as yet but here's wishing her a rocking time, no matter what she's up to!

... DESIRULEZ ....

...being a human...