New Arrivals

T

Default Royal Rumble HD????????

Follow us on Social Media

will anyone be doing a HD Royal Rumble torrent in 720 or 1080p?

New Arrivals

T

gotta be honest with ya man i hate people like yourself if u dont have time ta wait up then get the hell outta here why the hell are you posting a thread for? put in mind that its a freakin free forum u dont give orders u dont say i want this n that as long as u are getting ur things for free i know that u are gonna reply and say whan whan whan just gonna tell u shut the hell up in advance just save it

PlayBuoy!! www.desirulez.net

T

Mr Marshal learn english or might be i shud say u lack punctuation understandings........stop being rude.

n Jman its being done and would be posted soon

New Arrivals

T

oh my gosh! how respectful this person is! u wanna talk about punctuations and learning english dude thats quite amusing coming from a british wanna be south asian who cares about punctuations when u are on the internet u dump who has time to care about punctuations am i writing a letter to the president obama himself? say what learn english or lack punctuation understandings get a life buddy

btw im gonna try my best to learn english lol

The Creator :) www.desirulez.org

T

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Marshal View Post
    oh my gosh! how respectful this person is! u wanna talk about punctuations and learning english dude thats quite amusing coming from a british wanna be south asian who cares about punctuations when u are on the internet u dump who has time to care about punctuations am i writing a letter to the president obama himself? say what learn english or lack punctuation understandings get a life buddy

btw im gonna try my best to learn english lol

Aadi hes actually right i hate those kinda ppl its like we taking order from them upload 720p 1080p come on now lol

PlayBuoy!! www.desirulez.net

T

lol yea but u cud always say no and mr marshal u seriously dont understand da words .....let go.....he asked something and u say he ordered

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

T

hey i'll upload the HD version of royal rumble 720p or 1080p which ever comes first btw if u want the best release then go for digitaldelboy releases.btw the dsr version will be upped wtin 5 minutes

-SiMmER

New Arrivals

T

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Marshal View Post
    gotta be honest with ya man i hate people like yourself if u dont have time ta wait up then get the hell outta here why the hell are you posting a thread for? put in mind that its a freakin free forum u dont give orders u dont say i want this n that as long as u are getting ur things for free i know that u are gonna reply and say whan whan whan just gonna tell u shut the hell up in advance just save it
    I wasn't pressing anyone to upload it right there and then and wondering why there wasn't one i was just asking if anyone was going to. When i posted this thread/comment i knew the rumble was still taking place so i posted this and then went to be as it was like 3am GMT or something i just wanting to know if anyone was going to put up a torrent later on that would be in full HD as i would prefer to watch that