Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: The Hammerhead custom PC.
01-31-2011, 07:34 AM #1
The Hammerhead custom PC.The Hammerhead HMR98902 is a custom PC created by designer Matthew Kim and has been created using “Eco-resin” plastic and machined aluminium plates that have been anodised Blue.
Eco Resin panels are created from waste plastics taken from the fronts of old vending machines and point-of-sale units and then recycled to create a clear resin panel. Matthew designs and builds each Hammerhead PC himself tailored to the customers requirements and each system has it’s own unique serial number.
Hammerhead HMR98902 specs:
* Blue CNC brushed and anodized aluminum frame
* Supermatte White Ecoresin panels with Mil-Spec quick release system(motherboard side only)
* 2.8Ghz Intel Core i7-860 cpu
* 4 Gb ram
* 1 40 gb Intel solid state disk drive
* 1 640 Gb front loaded “hot-swappable” hard drive
* 1 extra hot-swap tray for a second hard drive
* nVidia ENGTX460 graphics card
* Optical CD/DVD drive
* Kingston 750W modular power supply
* Windows 7 64-bit Home premium
PRICE :: start from $2,899.Cheap isn't it...lol...being a human...