Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default I'm a relaxed man now: Ajay

Follow us on Social Media

It's been a while since a genuine, rib-tickling comedy hit the silver screen and Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji, presented by Bhandarkar Entertainment and Wide Frame Pictures, that releases today, promises to entertain with its paisa-vasool content.

This slice-of-life film is a light-hearted romantic comedy with an ensemble cast spearheaded by Ajay Devgn perhaps the actor who has had the most fantastic year of all in 2010. Ajay is certainly shouldering a lot of responsibility as the industry is expecting a hit from him again.

"The USP of the film is that it is a comedy," says Ajay, adding, "I have seen how the film has turned out and I'm a relaxed man right now. It has all the right ingredients of becoming a big hit. As an actor I do know that there is expectation from me to deliver a hit and I'm hoping people will love our movie."

Ajay plays the role of Naren Ahuja, a manager at a multinational bank who has filed for divorce, and has been paired opposite Shazahn Padamsee. DTBHJ is his sixth comedy and he has struck gold at the box office with all his previous five including the Golmaal series (three films), All The Best and Atithi Tum Kab Jayoge.

"Comedy is the soul of the film and the script is super. It has created so many moments and situations for comedy that will leave you in splits. I think people of all age groups will relate to this movie,"Ajay adds.

The film also stars Emraan Hashmi, Omi Vaidya, Shruti Haasan and Shraddha Das in lead roles. Produced by Kumar Mangat Pathak and Madhur Bhandarkar, who is also the director, the film has also got the makers excited. Madhur says, "It has been a great experience working with Ajay and the other stars. The music has already scaled up the charts all over. The feedback from people who have seen the film has been excellant. I am sure the audience will also like my shift from issue-based cinema to this rom-com."
    ...being a human...