Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Veteran Film Director Ramesh Talwar to enter Mukti Bandhan

Follow us on Social Media

Director Ramesh Talwar makes his small screen debut with COLORS' new show, Mukti Bandhan..

Veteran Director Ramesh Talwar is all set to make his small screen debut with COLORS' Mukti Bandhan. He will be essaying the role of Bhawanji Bha who was once the stepping stone to I.M. Virani's (Shiv Subramaniam) success story.

Ramesh Talwar is well known as the award winning Director for movies like Basera and Doosra Aadmi. He had also assisted Yash Chopra in films like Silsila, Kabie Kabhie etc. He has directed as well as acted in lot many plays. The last play he directed was Javed Akhtar and Shabana Azmi's play, Main Aur Kaifi.

Our source states, "I.M. Virani used to once work as an employee with Bhawanji Baa, but now has a bitter hatred for the man. Virani's only motive is to humiliate Bhawanji and bring him to the road".

Ramesh Talwar says, "Vipul Mehta is a drear friend of mine and he assured me that only I could play this role. While I have enjoyed my stint in theater, I never thought of debuting on small screen. Mukti Bandhan will be my first show on television".

We hear that Ramesh Talwar was a bit apprehensive in playing the role initially, but later on, got into the skin of the character with ease.

With his entry, the bitterness between Bhawanji Bha and I.M. Virani will only get intense..

But what is the bitter past that keeps haunting I.M. Virani?

Only time will tell..
    ...being a human...