Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default I am in love with a guy: Himmanshoo

Follow us on Social Media

Himmanshoo A Malhotra aka Guddu Shukla of Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer takes up Sunday retreat

]What is the first thing that comes to your mind when I say Sunday? [/B] Holiday with family

Describe your Sunday in one line: Sunday is funday.

Dream Sunday: Everyone in the whole unit gets an off and enjoys.

If you could plan a Sunday all for yourself and you are allowed to go anywhere in the world, where will you go and what would you do? I would love to go to New Zealand and do sky diving.

Sunday ho ya Monday: Keep Smiling

The worst Sunday of your life: I think it was some four or five months ago when it was a tough phase of my life wherein I couldn't decide what to do and how. But then I knew that it is part of life and moved on.

What did you do last Sunday? Since I did not have a shoot, I went shopping to Palladium Mall in Phoenix Mills as there was a 40% discount sales (laughs).

A memorable Sunday: I was on a Europe tour for seventeen days and I don't know how many Sundays there had been, but I enjoyed every moment of it.

One thing you avoid doing on Sunday: I do not like shooting on Sundays. I do not even mind sitting idle at home, reading or watching movies, but not work.

What is the craziest thing that you want to do on a Sunday? Now it is Sky Diving.
    ...being a human...