Thread: WWE is racist

Default WWE is racist

Follow us on Social Media

i find it shocking how people in wwe treat my fellow dubliner Sheamus... they call him mayonaise which is very racist... if anyone has been to Ireland they would know that there is 1 day of sun for every 30 days of rain... he cant help his colour especially because he has red hair he would burn before tanning....

if sheamus was to call an african star a piece of chocolate he would be fired quicker than he can say "fella" so i think its unfair that they talk about sheamus being "too white"

The Creator :) www.desirulez.org

T

he does get respect in wwe announcer calls him celtic warrior king sheamus hmmm

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

but prob is that that sheamus is worst character of wwe otherwise wrestlers like santino,khali,yoshi and many more dont have any prob !

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Dudes, you all know that wrestling is scripted. On top of that Sheamus is one of the most promising stars of WWE, if you guys just go through any wrestling magazines or even WWE website you will find how much is he praised for his in-ring work as well as helping out young talents. HHH even said that this guy might take his place one day. So enjoy the show guys instead of thinking about racism.
    Peace.

The Creator :) www.desirulez.org

T

Quote Originally Posted by ajstyless View Post
    Dudes, you all know that wrestling is scripted. On top of that Sheamus is one of the most promising stars of WWE, if you guys just go through any wrestling magazines or even WWE website you will find how much is he praised for his in-ring work as well as helping out young talents. HHH even said that this guy might take his place one day. So enjoy the show guys instead of thinking about racism.
    Peace.
    well said aj

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by Solution24 View Post
    well said aj
    Thanks Sol

T

Quote Originally Posted by Dublins Nature Boy View Post
    so i think its unfair that they talk about sheamus being "too white"
    Cole insults everyone but the Miz its nothing new if any of the superstars had a problem with it they would have beaten the crap out of him a while ago. Shamus is awesome. I find it offensive that the only Italian Wrestler is a womanizer but i would be hard pressed to say that the WWE is racist because they have as many different nationalities as they do represented.
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 01-22-2011 at 12:17 AM.
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

T

lets see they have Irish, Scottish, English, both white and black Africans, Italian, Russian, Japanese , Americans, Mexicans American somas, Canadians and I'm not sure if the Great Kalie(sp?) is from india or the middle east i think the only thing the WWE is missing is an Aussie, a new Zelander and some one from South America and they would have some one from each of the six habited contents

also the only time i ever hered any one call shamus too white was during the the over the top rope match at the 2010 tribute to the troops, and it wasn't a bad comment it was King that said that some one need to eliminate shamus before he got sun burned.
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 01-23-2011 at 07:13 AM.

Master of dR www.desirulez.net

T

mennn there is nothing like racist going on WWE this is global show and PG show soooooo they know wht they doing and ya its scripted as well dont think any racisms going on WWE and any way Shamus get lots of money to be on WWE

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

T

I do think threes some class warfare going on with Del Reio and Rey Mystero but that's fine with me because i tend root for the underdog when it come to those types matches

I am Brown so ARe you DOwN? www.desirulez.net

T

well, u know it is all scripted and wwe needs to have his permission to do dis kind of jokes.
    he gives them permission because of his bad ass attitude...the heel attitude...he won't be able to stay in baby face becaz he doesn't look like one lol.
    so yah and ppl tends to love him for what he is...he is really good at being that retarded guy...i mean it is not just one person they making fun off.
    they make all foreigners do stupid stuff lol...santikoz <>the japanese guy was part of it...even wade barrett faced lotta racist jokes lol.
    and den just not foreigeners...the miz and swagger gets their ass handed to dem most of da time
    it is all a game...and they are all equal...
    sorry dude .... Hash

T

Quote Originally Posted by βΐťťεŗšŵēěŧ View Post
    he gives them permission because of his bad ass attitude...the heel attitude...he won't be able to stay in baby face becaz he doesn't look like one lol..
    that's true if Shamus had a problem with I'm sure he complain since the WWE is based in the USA they have to abide by the anti-discrimination and harassment laws that are on the books
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 01-23-2011 at 09:56 AM.

T

Cenasgirl,The great Khali is from India n a place called `Sirmour` in `Himachal pradesh`.His basic story is that he is from a village where one gaint is born n when that gaint dies another is born..They basically have this size as they are called as the `Gaurds of Temple` there.But i think the genetics of that village has gaints genes..peace

T

Quote Originally Posted by Perfumee View Post
    Cenasgirl,The great Khali is from India n a place called `Sirmour` in `Himachal pradesh`.His basic story is that he is from a village where one gaint is born n when that gaint dies another is born..They basically have this size as they are called as the `Gaurds of Temple` there.But i think the genetics of that village has gaints genes..peace
    I didn't mean an offense by my post The great Khali isn't a WWE super star that I know a lot about. thank you for posting this now i know

T

cool...

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

T

there cant be any racism against anyone because all is fair in square game unless the guy really feel insulted about being discriminated rabout his race, even though if he has a prob he will go to mgmt for settlements.