Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Kielbasa with Pasta
01-13-2011, 11:48 PM #1
Kielbasa with Pasta
* 1 pound smoked kielbasa sausage, cut into 1/4 inch slices
* 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
* 1/4 cup chopped onion
* 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 2 (14.5 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
* 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated angel hair pasta
* 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 2 tablespoons butter, melted
1. In a large skillet, saute the kielbasa, green pepper, onion and garlic in oil until sausage is lightly browned. Stir in tomatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Stir in Parmesan cheese and butter. Serve with kielbasa mixture....being a human...