Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Concept: Sony Nextep Wearable Computer

Follow us on Social Media

While many devices already provide us with pretty good mobile computing options, we’re always happy to dream about newer and more powerful gadgets. The Sony Nextep Computer concept is one such design. It’s designed to be worn as a bracelet/watch and sports a flexible OLED touchscreen display, holographic projector and a pull-out keyboard to allow you to churn out those emails at a speedy pace. The design envisions it to be ready by the year 2020, but do you think that we’ll see such a device in 10-year’s time?
    ...being a human...

I am Brown so ARe you DOwN? www.desirulez.net

it is da touch generation
    maybe more by 2020...who knows
    yesh touch thing wiill go more bigger
    sorry dude .... Hash

cool,cool i m gona get this bracelet in 2020 if i m alive

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

whoa!Gosh that is so amazing!I wish it's already 2020!Wearable Technology has really developed new methods that take over the limitations we come across while using the contemporary technological gadgets.Instead of holding or sticking future gizmos in our pockets, we’d certainly now like to move a step further and imbibe these miniature machines in our bodies…literally!I have also read about an interesting article entitled Two new developments bring biological computing closer than ever.Human and computer hybrids have been a theoretical possibility, but not a real likelihood. Experts, however, have introduced two brand new advancements to light.Well,technology is indeed innovating as it's supposed to be.