Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Mini Cheeseburgers
01-08-2011, 07:13 AM #1
* 1 pound lean ground beef
* 1/2 cup ketchup
* 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1 egg
* 1 pinch garlic powder
* 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1/4 cup ketchup
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Mix ground beef, 1/2 cup ketchup, 1/2 cup shredded cheese, egg, and garlic powder in a large bowl. Form mixture into 1 inch balls, and gently press onto prepared baking sheet to form mini-burgers.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Spread remaining ketchup on burgers, and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Return burgers to the oven, and bake until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 5 minutes....being a human...