Default "thoughts for the day"

Follow us on Social Media

" Have you ever wished you were somebody else? We all have at some point. But eventually we come to realize that the body, mind and circumstances we were born with - even if they seem 'imperfect' to us - can all be used to create a beautiful and meaningful life. The choice is always ours - continue to wish - or accept and improve upon the gifts we've been given."

" The only thing that separates any one of us from excellence is fear and the opposite of fear is faith. I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence I can reach for, perfection is God's business."

" Success? Don't you know it is all about being able to extend love to people? Not in a big, capital letter sense, but in the everyday sense, little by little, task by task, gesture by gesture, word by word."

I am Brown so ARe you DOwN?

love this one
    sorry dude .... Hash

• Thinkers think and doers do. But until the thinkers do and the doers think, progress will be just another word in the already overburdened vocabulary of the talkers who talk.

• Every thought is a seed. If you plant crab apples don't count on harvesting golden Delicious .

• When I'm getting ready to reason with a man, I spend one-third of my time thinking about myself and what I am going to say and two-thirds thinking about him and what he is going to say.