Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Chicken and Bow Tie Pasta
01-05-2011, 11:40 PM #1
Chicken and Bow Tie Pasta
* 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
* 1 (12 ounce) package farfalle (bow tie) pasta
* 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
* 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
* 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* salt and pepper to taste
* 2 (8 ounce) containers chive and onion cream cheese
* 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1. Place chicken in a saucepan, and add water to cover. Boil 20 minutes. Allow to cool, then pull meat into shreds.
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
3. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, combine chicken broth, red pepper, garlic, broccoli, salt and pepper. Cover, and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, until broccoli is crisp-tender. Stir in cream cheese until smooth. Mix in chicken and pasta until evenly coated. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
...being a human...