Results 1 to 1 of 1
01-04-2011, 03:45 AM #1
Top 20 Replies Of Software Developer When Program Doesnít WorkDeveloping a program is a kinda hard and creative work. But sometimes a program does not work in the proper way for which it is designed. For this kind of errors, usually it is the software developers who gets the blame. But like any other thing, software developers are having few characteristics. One of them is to refuse to accept that the developed program by them is faulty. Here are the top 20 replies a software developer gives when the program goes wrong.... Read and laugh
Top 20 Replies Of Software Developer When Program Doesnít Work
20. What? Really? How is that possible?
19. I havenít touched that module in weeks!
18. It was working yesterday.
17. Thatís weird!
16. You must have the wrong version.
15. What did you type in wrong to get it to crash?
14. Your are feeding in wrong data
13. Itís never done that before
12. This canít be the source of that.
11. It must be a hardware problem.
10. It works, but it hasnít been tested.
9. Itís just some unlucky coincidence.
8. Somebody must have changed my code.
7. Did you check for a virus on your system?
6. Even though it doesnít work, how does it look?
5. I canít test everything!
4. You canít use that version on your system.
3. Why do you want to do it that way?
2. Where were you when the program blew up?
And here is the all-time-favorite and the most popular reply at the No. 1 positionÖ
1. It works on my machine!...being a human...