Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Badami Murgh Kofta
12-31-2010, 04:22 PM #1
Badami Murgh KoftaRoasted cumin powder ½ tsp
Chicken mince 400 gms
Almonds (blanched & peeled) ½ cup
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Garam masala powder a pinch
Salt to taste
Chicken stock \n Green cardamoms 4 cups \n 2
Oil \n Boiled onion paste 1 tbsp \n ½ cup
Ginger-garlic paste \n Green chillies (chopped) 2 tbsps \n 4
Tomato puree \n Fresh cream 2 tbsps \n 2 tbsps
1. Grind almonds to a paste, keeping a few aside for garnishing.
2. Combine chicken mince, red chilli powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder and salt. Mix thoroughly. Using a tablespoon, divide into equal portions. Roll each portion into a ball.
3. Bring chicken stock to a boil, crush green cardamoms and add to chicken stock.
4. Add chicken balls to boiling stock, lower heat and continue to cook until chicken balls are cooked and stock has almost evaporated. Keep aside.
5. Heat oil, add boiled onion paste and cook till oil begins to separate. Add ginger-garlic paste, green chillies and cook for a minute. Add tomato puree and bring to a boil.
6. Lower the heat. Add fresh cream, stirring continuously.
7. Add koftas and bring to a boil. Adjust salt.