dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Default NXT Season 2 Winner "Kaval" released.

Follow us on Social Media

Following his release earlier, former WWE wrestler Low-Ki said goodbye to the Kaval name.

"Regardless of the current situation, I only move forward," Low-Ki wrote.

"I will keep you posted... Kaval is no more. The return of "The World Warrior" has begun."

Kaval wanted to be released from his contract because the company had no plans for him, as demonstrated by the way he was squashed on SmackDown this past week.

Below are some reactions from people following Kaval's WWE release:

John Cena: "CeNation. Behind as always. I guess wwe has released kaval. I have no clue why but this close to holiday would probally mean....... That it is pretty serious business."

Jim Ross: "Kaval's release from WWE surprised me. Don't know the circumstances. Kaval won't have any issues finding work. I wish him my best."

Jeremy Borash: "Very grateful to be working for a company that gives out bonus checks at Christmas instead of walking papers."

Shelton Benjamin: "I guess my question is would you rather see him as a jobber for Wwe or the Indy phenom that he had been"

Shane Helms: "U gotta be f***ing kidding!!!"

The Creator :) www.desirulez.org

T

good luck to him

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

TNA ZINDAY BAD NO MAATTER KAVAL JOIN TNA LAST smackdown Drew MACINTYRE Beat him badly and he lost his match may be thts y he is released he didnt won the match and no performance

T

Good Luck
    [http://www.facebook.com/pages/נαʐвα/211188328916067

T

Kaval requested his release from WWE, he was not fired. he was "miserable" working the WWE schedule and wanted out.

I would think that working with Michael Cole week after week and getting berated and bullied by him would make anyone miserable I wish that WWE would fire Cole. I hate the guy I would rather have JR back ringside
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 12-27-2010 at 05:59 AM.
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Mika4N6 View Post
    Kaval wanted to be released from his contract because the company had no plans for him, as demonstrated by the way he was squashed on SmackDown this past week. "
    i think that the WWE had plans for Kaval but he was inpatient and conceited. i think he got frustrated when he lost his spot on Team Smackdown to Tyler Rex and keep picking fights that he wasn't ready for. Not every one is going to get "main Event status" right off the bat you have to earn that right if he gets his ego under control he will go far no matter what company he works for
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 12-27-2010 at 06:01 AM.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

T

oh cmon , the matches are fixed, maybe he had no future in wwe thats why hes has been reliseasdfrom contract, but its definately not his losing streak

T

Kaval had a few good matches in WWE (Kaval vs. Ziggler?), but if you compare them to his matches in the independant circuit, they're garbage.
    As Shelton Benjamin said, "would you rather see him as a jobber for WWE or the Indy phenom that he had been."

I suppose he expected to get a huge push like Daniel Bryan did.

T

i think Kaval is good wrestler.

T

Quote Originally Posted by rayzak View Post
    i think Kaval is good wrestler.
    yes he was its sad that the WWE did relies it. I was so happy ever time i saw him in a match I was born in New York City and it was nice to see a fellow New Yorker wrestle. I wish him luck in what ever he does next