Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Salmon with Dill
12-23-2010, 08:13 AM #1
Salmon with DillIngredients
* 1 pound salmon fillets or steaks
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1 teaspoon onion powder
* 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
* 2 tablespoons butter
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Rinse salmon, and arrange in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle salt, pepper, onion powder, and dill over the fish. Place pieces of butter evenly over the fish.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork....being a human...