dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Default John Cena Returned very Soon

Follow us on Social Media

what do u think about cena,s return?
    He has returned soooooo quickly what are ur thoughts about this.wwe storyline members should have made it a road to wrestlemania this could be good what do u think about this?

T

I love it Cena wasn't going to be fired for long i think everyone knew that he would be back. tthe guy is the most requested wee super star for Make-a-Wish children. having him employed is good for Company. No it didn't need to go on any longer Barret and the nexus got there 15 mins of fame and now that can go back to being the losers they are. I don't see the group staying united for much longer any way. Otunga thinks that he should be in charge not Barret insuboration and back biting in the ranks is not good for anyone
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 12-24-2010 at 09:12 AM.
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

T

It's ridiculous how short he was gone. Did you realize he actually did not miss a single PPV? But, with what happened on last Raw, they may simply be a little short of time with a good build-up for Cena vs. Punk at Wrestlemania. I think I'd like to see that...even with Cena being as boring a wrestler as he is.

T

Quote Originally Posted by RandomWalker View Post
    It's ridiculous how short he was gone. Did you realize he actually did not miss a single PPV? But, with what happened on last Raw, they may simply be a little short of time with a good build-up for Cena vs. Punk at Wrestlemania. I think I'd like to see that...even with Cena being as boring a wrestler as he is.
    they tried to do the same thing with Matt Hardy when he got fired. I just hope that Cena's injury doesn't effect his chances at Wrestlemania.
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

T

It was a bad storyline ..........