Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Birthday wishes for John Abraham,Riteish Deshmukh and Suresh Oberoi.

Follow us on Social Media

Bipasha Basu is celebrating boyfriend John Abraham's birthday with a bang. She tweeted with a childhood picture of John, 'This cute kid's Birthday is 17th dec!Nw he has grown up 2 b a very handsome man."Happy Birthday J"!'

Given that the hunky actor is not on Twitter, Bips also took the opportunity to thank his fans, 'Thank u all for the sweet Bday wishes fr John n thank u farzana fr this pix!'

Awww. We like how our Bollywood ladies wear their hearts on their sleeve!

Riteish got a lot of birthday wishes. Sample this one from Dia Mirza: [email protected] Happy Birthday RD!!! Have a fantastic year ahead. You deserve the best love you loads'.

And this one from Genelia D'Souza:'Here's wishin one of d nicest Ppl I knw n evry1s favourite @Riteishd ,,a super rockin bday.. Hav a super day n gr8 year ahead.'

Also complimenting Riteish, is Neil Nitin Mukesh who tweeted, [email protected] wishing one of the finest actor a super happy birthday bro. God bless you. May u have a great day and splendid years to come.'

But it was Abhishek Bachchan who took the cake with his birthday wish for John and Riteish! He tweeted, 'Here's wishing my jiggerypoo John and my lil bro @Riteishd the happiest birthday.'

John Abraham,
    Riteish Deshmukh
    and Suresh Oberoi.

...being a human...

dR Force!!!
    Sea Side

Happy Birthday