Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Sanskaar Lakshmi to have few more names in the cast!

Follow us on Social Media

popular writer Rajesh Joshi turning Producer with his upcoming show on Zee TV, titled 'Sanskaar Lakshmi' and also reported about the major cast essaying leads of show which included Vibha Anand, Aamir Dalvi, Vivan Bhatena.

The latest we hear is that, Rajesh Shringharpure, lately seen in Sahara One's Ek Chutki Asman, prominent marathi actress Prateeksha Lonkar, Anang Desai (of Khichdi fame ) , Falguni Parekh who has made her comeback with Zee TV after essaying a role for Tammana House and Anisha Kapur (of Dulhan fame) will also play prominent roles in the show.

We too hear that the show will go on floors on 11th of January 2011 in the time slot of Mera Naam Karegi Roshan of 10:30 PM.

Anisha Kapur and Falguni Parekh for the very first time will be seen in grey shades.

We contacted Falguni Parekh who confirmed the buzz of being part of the show. " I will be seen in a negative role for the first time and till now I have cried in the show and henceforth I will make others cry (laughs)."

We also tried contacting Rajesh Shringharpure but he remained unavailable for the comments.

It seems that the show will be a promising one with its promising casts.
    ...being a human...