Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

T

Default 2010: Top 10 Children's films of the year

Follow us on Social Media

2010: Top Ten Children's/Kids films of the year

Shrek Forever After
    This year has been special for children all over as so many animation and other movies targeted at kids were released.

After three installations of 'Shrek' the fourth part was eagerly awaited. The movie has never failed to entertain and make you admire the creator's creativity to come up with a new twist to age old fairy tales. 'Shrek Forever After' talks about Shrek wanting to be scary again and the entry of Rumpelstiltskin.

Alice In Wonderland
    The film had a 19 year old Alice returning back to wonderland. Alice reunites with her old friends and helps them to end the reign of the Red Queen's terror. She fulfills her long foreseen destiny with a little help from her friends. The film specially shown in 3D had the audience pooling at the theatres.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
    Harry Potter is like a legend among kids and adults alike. Finally the seventh book is out in motion picture. The seventh part was to come in two installations. Part 1 which released on 19th November in India had the theatre halls packed. The last installation is about Harry Potter finishing Dumbledore's task to find the Horcruxes and learning of the deathly hallows.

Toy Story 3
    This is the third installment to the 'Toy Story' movies. Andy is all grown up and has left for college. His toys accidentally get transferred to a day-care center instead of the attic. Woody tries convincing the other toys that they have not been abandoned and they must try and return home.

The Karate Kid
    For eons we've seen Jackie Chan as the student with a strict master. 'The Karate Kid' shows Jackie as the master to a kid who has just moved from New York to China. The boy embraces Kung Fu, when he wishes to survive a crowd of bullies. And outdoes his master by using his own abilities at a Kung Fu competition.

Despicable Me
    It is true that anyone can have a change of hearts. Even the villain can just easily be the hero of the film. 'Despicable Me' is about a criminal mastermind who kidnaps three little orphan girls. But his confidence and intentions take a u-turn when he experiences the growing love between them.

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
    They are back in Narnia. Lucy and Edmund return this time with a cousin. They board the ship with Prince Caspian to travel to the end of the world. Their adventure turns life threatening as they come across dragons, merfolk, dwarfs, and more.

Tooth Fairy
    If someone ever told kids that Santa Claus is just a myth and no one lives in North pole they'd break a kid's heart and all the spirit of Christmas. Dwyane Johnson a hockey player crushes a little kid's heart when he tells her that tooth fairies don't exist. As his punishment, he is given a sentence to do the chores of an actual tooth fairy for a week

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
    Percy is shocked to know that he is the son of the Greek God. In order to give his father a peace of his mind for never being there he sets out to find him. In the process, he learns about his father and the other Gods as he tries to resolve the threatening war between the them which could endanger his life as well..

How To Train Your Dragon
    An interesting tale of a boy who tries hard to fit in. His family and clan have all been huge and dragon slayers. But when it comes to him, everything is totally the opposite. Once while wandering, he comes across a wounded dragon called Night Fury. He learns about the dragon and how he flies. They help each other and become good friends. The rest of the plot is about how he stops his clan from slaying dragons as they don't intend the harm they cause.
    ...being a human...

o.O♥Why Cant U See U Belong Wid Me♥O.o www.desirulez.net

T

woohooo! i saw all of them lol
    thx for sharing

I am Brown so ARe you DOwN? www.desirulez.net

T

children film? lol...these r da best of da yr lol
    sorry dude .... Hash

o.O♥Why Cant U See U Belong Wid Me♥O.o www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by βΐťťεŗšŵēěŧ View Post