Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Karan Mehra to return in Behenein

Follow us on Social Media

Karan Mehra who portrayed the wicked Karan in Behenein is likely to re enter within a week or two. Karan had killed Jigna and was sent to jail, but he had promised Mihir (Sudeep Sahir) to comeback in his life to create some more trouble.

A source says, “Mihir and Smriti’s rough patch is not going to end so soon. Phaiba is already succeeding in creating a rift between Smriti and Purva and to make the matters worse Karan will make his comeback in the show. But we are yet to develop his track; He would probably pretend to be a good person but later on show his true colours. Further wedding preparations for Bhavesh and Anokhi will begin and then we will also focus on Shamal and Akashi’s track.”

When contacted Karan Mehra confirmed this. Mehra says, “I will be returning in Behenein and the production house has asked me for my dates. But I do not know when will I start shooting or about my future track.”

Meanwhile there is a strong buzz suggesting that Behenein may wind up, as the contract of the show is getting over early next month. It is said that channel already has two shows in the pipeline for this slot, one being UTV’s Dor and the other being Swastik’s next. “We too have been hearing that Behenein will end and there is a possibility that channel may not renew our contract which will expire on January 10. However so far we have not got any kind of official information about our show ending next month.” Our source adds.
    ...being a human...