Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Abhishek Avasthi joins hands with Bhaumik Sampat to start a production company.

Follow us on Social Media

Abhishek Avasthi joins hands with Bhaumik Sampat to start a production company...

The latest we hear is that Abhishek Avasthi, one of the contestants of Sony's Comedy Circus Ka Jadoo and Bhaumik Sampat, the talented guy who came into the limelight with Zee Cinestars Ki Khoj have joined hands to open their own production company.

A source informs, "Abhishek Avasthi and Bhaumik are two good friends and have planned to start with their own Production company. It is named Sky Limit Pictures , and it was launched on 11th of November 2010. They are aiming to produce movies, shows but before they take up something big, they will be starting on a small level like making and producing short films".

We contacted Abhishek Avasthi to know more on the Production house and he confirmed, "My friend Bhaumik Sampat and I have started a production company called Sky Limit. We have already made our first documentary film which we have sent to a film festival."

Talking about the company, he furthers says," Purposely, I was tight-lipped because I was waiting for my first documentary film to be ready."

We tried contacting Bhaumik Sampat but he remained unavailable for his comments.

We wish the duo all the very best for their new venture.
    ...being a human...